We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi vs. Rue Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 4/21/2011 1:16:58 AM

John Murdoch IV

I haven't been messing around with harmalas because plants containing MAOI's are regulated where I live and customs are bitches.

But I managet to get my hands on some caapi once and now I have some Syrian rue seeds.

I just finished extracting some caapi and have now a little bit of harmala powder and I plan on doing an extraction of rue seeds soon.

But what's the main difference of the extract from each source.
I know the ratio of harmine/harmaline is different and one has more THH.
So how about dosage. Do you use the same amount. And what's the main difference in effects.
I've only twice had caapi tea with good effects (no DMT though), and I've made changa but with some ipa ectract from caapi and it didn't do much. That's my only experience with MAOI's.
Now when I have my extracted harmalas and my seeds I'm getting quite excited to start to try this out.

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 4/21/2011 5:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With rue extract the harmaline ratio being quite high, 100mg to 150mg is enough to activate oral dmt.
Caapi extract require more like 200mg minimun to reach the same harmalas efficacity.
But I personnaly have only done a lot of rue pharming journey, and little caapi extract journey, saving the caapi mostly for brews or harmalas extract microdose.
Best luck with your journeys, harmalas are really wonderful tools !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 4/25/2011 10:03:32 PM

John Murdoch IV

Thank you for the info.
Not many reply's here.

I'm going for 250mg. caapi extracted harmalas and 75mg's DMT freebase for my first experiment. I'm 62kg's btw.
Should I take the harmalas first or just both together?

Should I maybe go for 100mg. DMT?
I've done a lot of shrooms in my life but this will be my first oral DMT experience.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

heavenlypursuit
#4 Posted : 6/2/2011 8:49:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi harmalas rock! SWIM loves working with Rue, but caapi adds a whole different experience IMO. 250mg for caapi harmalas is a good starter dose and should definitely orally activate the dmt. If you ever happen to end up with more of the caapi harmalas, it is advised to take them by themselves without dmt. This will give you a good idea on what effects the caapi harmalas will add to the pharma experience.