We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recent news from the natural products world Options

burnt
#1 Posted : 11/17/2008 3:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Since we were talking about new natural products and stuff in another thread about underwater drugs, I thought some of you might find these papers interesting. They are about the current and future trends in natural product research Cool Look at some of those badass structures.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/17/2008 8:21:41 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Awesome!

I look work like this!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

burnt
#3 Posted : 11/18/2008 1:05:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Cool. Well if you are ever interested in more things regarding this field I am happy to talk about it and send you information. Its SWIMs field (he is better at discussing this then religion Wink )

Cheers