We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Two people experiencing identical OEVs? Options

mardybum
#1 Posted : 11/17/2008 11:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was at a doof, basically a big psychedelic party out in the bush, and brought 5 grams of my home-grown cubies along. I at 3 grams and my mate ate the remaining two. We had a joint and in no time we were both tripping. It got really intense and I decided to sit down infront of the 'dance floor' with my mate, and we both just sat there for a few hours watching everyone dance. All of a sudden I realized that if I stared at things long enough, I would get these amazing OEVs. They were the craziest OEVs I have ever had to date, and watching them was absolutely mindblowing. I noticed a trend in these OEVs, that they would form out of patterns that were already present in reality. I informed my mate saying 'the visuals are always there, we just can't see them!', but I don't think I made any sense to him and didn't bother explianing. Like I would look at the leaves in the trees and see intricate pictures within that would form from the patterns already created by the leaves. The most amazing thing I remember seeing is staring at the ground and seeing a whole village rise up out of the ground and become 3D. The most amazing thing about it was that it would rise up out of the patterns that were already on the ground. Like the leaves and the rocks scattered across the ground would rise up to certain levels to create this huge, intricate village. It was unbelievable to watch and i'll never forget it.

Anyway, the other night I was rolling with the same friend, and we were talking about all sorts of things until we came across this trip. I started to tell him about what I meant by 'the visuals always being there', realizing I hadn't ever explained it too him and eventually ended up describing the amazing village I saw. He had always told me he had seen little houses rising up out of the ground, but I thought he was talking about a completely different trip. I thought that was pretty cool because I experienced something similar. But as we got into discussing it I realized he saw them in the trip we had at the doof. I was amazed that we experienced something so similar, at the same point in time. But as I started to describe the visuals in detail, we realized we had experienced the exact same thing. I described how the village OEVs were built like clay houses except they looked like they were made out of flawless, polished diamond even though they were brown. He agreed and went on to tell me how they rose up out of a diagonal cross-section. We kept going on like this describing them to each other and realized we saw the exact same thing!!! We went on saying how the little houses had two levels, like one roof was higher on one half and lower on the other and how they had holes filled with black shadows for windows and doors. It was literally mindblowing finding this out, and still I am in awe.

I had to share this because it blows my mind. How could this possibly happen?? It is amazing! Does anyone have any theories as to what could possibly be going on? Has anyone else ever experienced something like this? It is no coincedence, we described the village in exact detail. We couldn't believe it after we'd told each other, my mate believes it was because we were truly seeing beyond the fabric of reality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/17/2008 6:45:53 PM

Teotzlcoatl

It's happened to me and my friends are number of times! We saw the EXACT same things! And could describe them to each other!!!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

KUSHMASTER
#3 Posted : 11/18/2008 12:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Same thing happened with a friend of mine. We dropped acid and was laying back on the bed staring at the light cover on the ceiling. And as we watched certain colors would come from around the light cover. As we saw them we would shout them out. Weird how it was the same every time for both of us.

It went on for a while till I was so amazed I was on the ground laughing.

Different things have happened before on mushrooms too. It's kinda strange.

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.