We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dimitri, a friend I'd like to meet. Options

PrimalWisdom
#1 Posted : 5/25/2011 3:53:36 PM

Everything the light touches

Hey there.

So basically this is a little bit of an intro and a summary of my preparation for what I can only imagine will be a valuable addition to my already magical life.

I'm a 29 year old guy from Cape Town down in South Africa. Being a 3rd world country with 1st world perks I have had a long run of exploration into the more colourful worlds that surround our very own humble one.

Since I entered the alternative lifestyle associated with psychedelic trance music I have had some wonderful experiences that have moulded me into an open minded, empathetic individual, who seems to have luck on his side.

I live with my wife, and we share many of the same ideas, even though she has chosen not to dabble in the more colourful of my expeditions to other worlds and states of mind.

Its been a good 10 years since I first heard someone mention Dimitri, and it piqued my interest, being of the school of thought that good things come to those who wait. I figured I'd encounter it soon enough. Well I'm not sure 10 years is soon but it certainly doesn't feel like it has been that long. And even now with some wonderful purple dye headed my way I feel as if I could go on waiting. Alas all things must come to an end or rather a beginning in this case.

I hope to be a valuable member of a forum which has often helped me in my search for truths about him. And as I begin this journey into what I imagine will be one of the defining moments in my life, I hope to find friends, and guides who can show me the light.

Peace, love and everlasting light

PrimalWisdom

Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

teotenakeltje
#2 Posted : 5/25/2011 8:12:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome Smile

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/1/2011 12:50:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I like your intro essay, I think you'll quickly become a part of the community Smile

So I saw in another thread youre planning an extraction. What about oral dmt, any plans for that too?

BTW, did you check all the links in your welcome pm, like wiki, FAQ, health and safety section etc?

See you around!

PrimalWisdom
#4 Posted : 6/1/2011 7:59:39 AM

Everything the light touches

Hey Endlessness. Thanks for the welcome. Been reading alot of your posts and you sem to have a wealth of information on all the aspets of this great substance.

I plan to do an extraction on 100 grams, and test the DMT state of mind/self to see what its all about. I absoultely canot contain my excitement at the prospect of such an adventure into realms I have always been so fascinated with.

This will leave me enough bark to do various different types of "experiments" with. I have already prepped a Passion flower (15x extract) mint and skullcap smoking base, which I belive will add different aspects to the DMT. And wich I'll try after I have felt what only DMT is like.

I reckon by the end of the year I'll have some caapi and be experienced enough to journey down the aya path. But for now I'm quite happy to mess around with the shorter effects that smoked DMT provides.

I really do hope to be a valuable member to the community, even though I am a DMT virgin, I have alot of knowledge about various entheogens and psychedelics that I am happy to share with anyone who needs/wants it.

I have read all the info/introductions on here, but will keep checking them, and try keep in line with the attitude that the Nexus expects of its members.

Peace, love, light

PW
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God