We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dimitri is calling Options

machine11
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 1:41:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone
I stumbled upon this forum after reading about many different psychedelic experiences.
As soon as I started reading some topics here i felt this place is very informative and interesting,
especially if one is interested in expanding consciousness.
I have a certain feeling that all the hype about 2012 def has some connection with dmt and people waking
up to other realities through it. The stargate is not to be found in the outside world,
but is already inside of us already waiting to be accessed after all those years, now is the time.
We are the spaceships and can travel anywhere we want. Time to access the higher frequencies. Very happy
I'm glad i can become a member at this groundbreaking forum Smile
Thank you!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/23/2011 11:58:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi machine11,

welcome.
I don't really see how 2012 should be related to dmt. Certainly the spice could be called a 'star gate' but I wouldn't go so far as to say that there is any physical travelling being done. I think in general we lack understanding of what consciousness is, and so the alteration of this consciousness is also not understood. What are these visions and encounters that we have during our trips? I think the question will remain unanswered for a bit longer.

What can we do with them? - this question however is relevant and answerable for each person by themselves. Higher frequencies or no, the self, the being that you are, can be developed and evolved, at least so goes my theory. Psychedelics or the experiences with them can be great aids in this.

Have you tried dmt or any other psychedelic?

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

machine11
#3 Posted : 5/25/2011 6:38:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi
Swim likes to think of the pineal gland (3rd eye) as a stargate to access other dimensions (or whatever u wanna call it).
Swim already has experienced mushrooms & lsd, and must admit, these are certainly great teachers.

Greetings
machine11

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/1/2011 12:47:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I think you'll notice a lot of us have a more scientific/pragmatic attitude and avoid making speculations such as 2012 pineal gland and dmt (also because as you can read in the FAQ the whole dmt pineal gland connection is still not proven in way yet, some possible indication of the contrary). In any case I think you are free to have your own perception of the world and the experience, if you dont become blindly trapped in one or another wordview and dont hurt nobody Smile

I also think visualizing things (whether that is chakras or whatever else), even if they dont correspond directly to reality, can be useful for helping rooting/potentiating one's inner changes and favor learning experiences.

Any plans on trying dmt in the future? Oral/vaporized? What about extractions?

onethousandk
#5 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:21:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
I think in general we lack understanding of what consciousness is, and so the alteration of this consciousness is also not understood. What are these visions and encounters that we have during our trips? I think the question will remain unanswered for a bit longer.

Responses like these are what make me a fan of the Nexus.

endlessness wrote:
I think you'll notice a lot of us have a more scientific/pragmatic attitude

It's refreshing to find a place interested in psychedelics but without so much of the wild rampant speculation. Don't get me wrong, wild rampant speculation is fun too, but too often people take both feet off the ground.

machine11 - My only advice is to match your curiosity with humility. The more we find out, the more we realize how little we know. Safe travels!