We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello again.. Options

wolvz
#1 Posted : 5/30/2011 10:44:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this is supposed to be considered and essay and with essays you think of a long detailed report on a certain subject.
Well I'll just make this one quick.

The reason I feel I should have a full membership to this forum is simple, because I want to share information I have gathered
over time whether it be about DMT or other substances. I also hope to get information back from other users familiar with the subject
in question so that I can broaden my knowledge on physical and mental psychoactive effects incurred from these substances.

I'm not going to beg for a promotion. So I thank you for this opportunity to become a full member and share more of my knowledge
with others.

Thank you,
Wolvz
Smile
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/31/2011 12:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi wolvz,

welcome to the nexus.
Certainly sharing and exchanging information is one of the main ideas of this forum and you wanting to participate in it is great.

Personally I find the nexus is a lot more than that too though. It's a community with real beings behind each of these names and avatars (I hope), that not only share information but also friendship, support, love, advice, help, and the occasional outburst of emotions, that in general tends to remain on a respectful level, as has been established here by each of us.

Becoming a full member is becoming a member of a community, not just a site for information-exchange.

In that sense, tell us about yourself, or your ideas on life, the universe and psychedelics.

Also there is no need to beg for membership at all. Just like in the real world out there you will automatically become a member of the community once you befriend the community. Participate in the communication where you can and it will happen soon enough. You've been a registered member for a while according to your time of joining but your post count is rather low, and this means it's harder for the mods to notice you. Make quality contributions (this doesn't mean post awesome knowledge - a contribution can be something that simply furthers conversation/communication or gives good support to someone) and make yourself at home here; things will take their course.

wishing you the best,
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 5/31/2011 12:24:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smoalk moare
elusive illusion