We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enjoy life! Options

Sadhaka
#1 Posted : 5/26/2011 11:38:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there!
It's an exciting time in my life! We are making psychedelic trance parties in a small city in Poland, making psychedelic fluorescent decorations, visualisations and playing the most trippy trance music that is available. I've tried almost all classes of drugs but I'm now more into natural psychedelics then ever. Trust me, I've tried everything and nothing has such deep meaning, is as interesting and so powerful as psychedelics. But you all know that already. So, we are building a real psychedelic underground here, promoting psychedelic culture, positive attitudes and opening people minds to new possibilities. I doubt that we will ever succeed but it's still an exciting moment in my life when my creative energy can at last be put to use. Both of us are interested in spirituality, shamanism, Buddhism and esoterica. We have some success on our different but not exclusive paths. This means clean mystical states and communications without the aid of psychedelic drugs. We play both soft and heavy but we have an aim that is hidden because we want to attract people who don't get it... yet.

As for myself, I've a Master degree in Philosophy and some studies in the field of cognitive sciences, psychology, sociology and evolutionary biology. Few years I was engaged in anarchist activities, organised some demonstrations and collaborated with few international and Polish leftist organisations. I really see those times as trying too push things forward a bit in direction of a more positive, open and free World.

I believe in spirits, higher spheres, Truth and such other things. Feeling energy and other New Age stuff are a common bread for me. I see links that are hidden. A whole new dimension opened up before me. Being sober and with help of my friends I was able to verify - with scientific rigorousness - those experiences.

It's exciting that it's the time when I can feel the power of DMT for the first time. I'm waiting for my gram of Changa and I hope that it will prove itself to be a powerful ally. I can only hope that with the help of Guarding Spirits we can use all those possibilities to reach more positive state of life, purifying our hearts, upgrading our minds and evolving our spirits toward better world for everyone. I saw so many pitfalls and spiritual failures that I can only pray for guidance.

Well, that's the whole story in a nutshell. Any questions?

Oh, I've almost forgot. Stay psychedelic and ENJOY LIFE! Very happy

Love and light from Polish psychedelic Goa trance team "Phantastica"!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 5/27/2011 1:02:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds beautiful!

Thank you for this nice intro,
welcome Wink

KK
y
Ro
elusive illusion

Enoon
#3 Posted : 5/28/2011 1:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome Sadhaka,

it's nice to hear you are active in progressing awareness for this wonderful subject. I hope all our energies combined will at some point lead to something really astonishingly great and that we can transform society... I'm hopeful as I see the protests in spain. Hope this will spread to other countries too!
It's important we all contribute to this as much as we can.

<3
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Sadhaka
#4 Posted : 5/30/2011 6:56:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm also looking with interest on recent anti-establishment upheavals. Every empire will fall someday. I can only hope that through building musical scene we will be able to activate creative potential of future participants.

rOm
#5 Posted : 5/30/2011 9:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you'll fit here just fine !!
Keep on the good post !

N'joy lIfe
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 5/30/2011 10:54:00 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Sadhaka wrote:

As for myself, I've a Master degree in Philosophy and some studies in the field of cognitive sciences, psychology, sociology and evolutionary biology. Few years I was engaged in anarchist activities, organised some demonstrations and collaborated with few international and Polish leftist organisations. I really see those times as trying too push things forward a bit in direction of a more positive, open and free World.

Sounds awesome! Been trying to do some of the same stuff over here in the US...gotten off to a decent start, we shall see how it goes Very happy

Are you still engaged in such activities or do you mainly focus on the music now?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Sadhaka
#7 Posted : 5/31/2011 12:39:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Are you still engaged in such [political] activities or do you mainly focus on the music now?

I've changed the front lines. Now we are aiming more on culture jamming, cracking through people heads, attracting them to the psychedelic underground, imprinting messages through our videos and music. If you haven't seen "How to Operate Your Brain" by Tim Leary, check it out soon! It's what we have been doing for some time now. It was a great feeling when completely NORMAL people were having a GREAT time learning to dance to psychedelic music. They were shouting, laughing and started to act in a playful manner. It was a great party and they are eager to see the next one.

Hey, we are even making Earthdance parties! Check this out: Earthdance.org

Back to the politics. I was even engaged in an anarchist labour unions, making strikes and doing occupations of city halls. Once when we were in conflict with one Spanish company I was amazed when they have called the cops and the cops were ON OUR SIDE! Can you believe it? Police helping anarchists? It was a great time full of action, adrenaline and adventure but now it's time for something different - arts. I wasn't that important but thanks to my e-mailing we have received 2000 euros to cover costs of massive anti-globalisation protests in Warsaw 2004 if I remember correctly.

If you would like to talk more about doing political action then just ask. Today I've seen "The Yes Men Fix the World" movie. If you haven't see it, try it. You won't regret it! I couldn't believe what those guys have done. I was just a small player but those guys are the MASTERS of culture jamming!