We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Piperine: The opener ? Options

rOm
#1 Posted : 5/30/2011 6:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This alcaloid from black pepper is really easy to extract.
Plus it allows certain entheogen to manifest more vividly without the higher dosage in which side-effect manifest.
Recently found the low dose iboga rootbark: 1 gram to work like a 3 grams doses.
Now 500mg yohimbe is noticably psychoactive with zooming and such visual effects....

Unless it is reverse tolerance from iboga this piperine looks promising.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Seraph
#2 Posted : 5/30/2011 6:59:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uh, have you never heard of harmalas? (harmine, harmaline and THH) I advise you to buy some syrian rue seeds. Harmalas are better that piperine.

rOm
#3 Posted : 5/30/2011 7:16:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seraph, harmalas are used extensively. But they are quite psychoactive on their own.
though piperine isn't noticable, you may try eat some strong turmeric dish or somethingelse and you'll see for yourself.
Plus, I try not to mix harmalas with nearly any herbs there is, like the random trips on erowid.
Some harmalas combos are dangerous (i.e. stimulants).

Shadowman-x
#4 Posted : 5/30/2011 7:28:41 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Seraph, I would ask you to consider that rOm has 800 posts while you do not yet have 200.
In that light, your comment seems incredibly condescending to him. Perhaps his explaination of experiences with piperine are inadequate: in which case, request appriopriate response.
Do not assume, thank you.

rOm: fascinating. i wonder what piperine in combinatino with harmalas woudl be like!
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Carrierwave
#5 Posted : 5/30/2011 7:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I look forward to reading more on this.

rOm
#6 Posted : 5/30/2011 7:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shadowman, yeah, actually, I wait to try pharma with piperine and curcumin.
I already did iboga 1 gram only and piperine and curcumin, it was lovely.
stronger than the two grams RB without it for sure.
The two grams Iboga RB with harmalas (which I'm not sure is a safe thing) was however stronger experience than all the above.
I'm going slowly but surely to experiment piperine with other entheogens.

Shadowman-x
#7 Posted : 5/30/2011 10:16:59 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Very interesting.
I think piperine could be a fantastic ally.
How did you extract?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Phantastica
#8 Posted : 5/30/2011 11:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yea Piperine is an amazing substance indeed. Also potentiates the effects of many fruits and vegetables, thus resulting in higher nutritional intake value.

Does anyone know how Piperine interacts with Piracetam and choline bitartrate? Does it potentiate them as well, or would it result in an adverse reaction? Does anyone have direct experience with this? ThanksVery happy
<3

۩
#9 Posted : 5/30/2011 11:14:20 PM

Load your dinner with tons of freshly ground pepper, cook some cayenne into the dish, also cook some fresh turmeric root, or powder, into the dish. These three delicious spices when combined create such a blissful trancey relaxed state every time I consume them. I try to put them in everything I eat where the ingredients fit.

PsilocybeChild
#10 Posted : 5/31/2011 12:29:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

phantastica, it depends on what enzymes they are metabolized by. black pepper inhibits CYP1A2, CYP3A4, and CYP2D6. This can be good or bad depending on the substance your supplementing it with.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

rOm
#11 Posted : 5/31/2011 7:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowman-X, I extract it with a IPA long soak (days).
Filter and save liquid (black if black pepper is used).
Bombed with water until no more clouding forming.
Few days later collect crystals through filter and evaporate.

N'joy

Phantastica
#12 Posted : 6/1/2011 12:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
phantastica, it depends on what enzymes they are metabolized by. black pepper inhibits CYP1A2, CYP3A4, and CYP2D6. This can be good or bad depending on the substance your supplementing it with.

ok i see, thanks for letting me know about the concept behind the mechanism of action. I tried to find the metabolic processes involved in the metabolism of Piracetam, but couldn't find information regarding it; so idk what enzymes are involved.
Since piracetam has been proven to be very safe even at large doses, I'll just combine the piperine with it, and some choline and see how it goes. Thanks for the info PsilocybeChild!Very happy
<3

soulfood
#13 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Anyone have any experience of using piperine with mescaline?

That's probably the substance I like to stretch further than any other because preparing enough materials for a high dose mescaline trip can be quite expensive.

Crystalito
#14 Posted : 6/1/2011 8:38:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm using the above IPA soak method i never manage to capture "floating crystals" on filter but i tend to have heavy precipitate. That looks more crystaline than the resin and if dissolved in the minimum amount of hot acetone i have crystaline precipitation Smile.

Something i have also tried and it seems to work: I first add some hot (even boiling) water in the warmed up piperine/resin IPA solution (small volume 20-30 ml) and follow it with more hot water that has sodium bicarbonate it. It seems to keep more "gunk" in the water. The resulting precipitate looks more crystaline and the water looks dirtier.

The reason for adding the small amount of pure hot water first is to keep sodium bicarbonate from precipitating. Stiring while adding helps also a great deal.

Also keep in mind that the CYP450 inhibition activity of piperine is not the only interesting activity of it. For example i find its activity to inhibit p-glycoproteins more interesting.

rOm
#15 Posted : 6/1/2011 10:59:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Anyone have any experience of using piperine with mescaline?

That's probably the substance I like to stretch further than any other because preparing enough materials for a high dose mescaline trip can be quite expensive.

I've tried with 200mg unwashed mescaline (pure mescaline unknown).
I had a strong come up and then a strong stimulation. I didn't notice an increase in visuals however or synsethesia which is what I'm looking for.
The experience will need to be repeated.

Crystalito
#16 Posted : 6/1/2011 8:47:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Could you supply the specifics of the administation please? (Dosage, timeline etc)

Crystalito
#17 Posted : 6/3/2011 8:41:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also another thing to note: Its best if piperine is not exposed to light, it is known to isomerize in chavicine -its biological activity? I do not know much of it but i tend to keep piperine during extraction in dark cupboards.

rOm
#18 Posted : 6/3/2011 12:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

usually take anything between 20 to 40 mg most of the time with curcumin oil tincture 1/2 an hour before dosing. less tolerance were noticed with some compounds.
and yes, you're right its best to avoid light (sunlight?) for a best conservation.

Crystalito
#19 Posted : 6/4/2011 12:39:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think it isomerises due to the UV spectrum of light , so yes sunlight can do it.

tigerstrike92
#20 Posted : 6/4/2011 2:23:57 AM

Homo-divinorum

Is the piperine worth extracting? Or can you just eat enough pepper to achieve the desired effect?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

12NEXT