We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How is this possible ? Options

Sig_R
#1 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:39:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I had a very weird thing happen to me last night when I was going to sleep.

The moment I closed my eyes I saw my ceiling in front of me and I was surprised
it was like seeing through your eyelids.

The next thing that happens is that cartoon looking characters jump out of
the wall and seem to hold a veil of some sort that makes a door.
They seemed to be inviting me into to this thing.

I was pretty shocked to see this at the time because how strong the visuals were.

Then these cartoon looking creature went back into the veil and
the last one that left reminded me of mickey mouse.

Could this be a invitation to the dmt space ?

It has been like two weeks since I last took dmt so
how was this possible the moment I closed my eyes.
I wasn't in a dream I was wide awake, this was freaky
to say the least.

If anyone knows what the hell I just experienced and how
I was able to see this so visually the only thing I was
on is cannabis and never have I had so strong visuals
from smoking weed.

This is not the only visual thing that has happened to me
when I go to sleep this past year, should I be worried ?

Much thanks,
Sig R.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

christian
#2 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, it sounds like those happy elves are awaiting your return to the happy land...!!!
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Sig_R
#3 Posted : 5/29/2011 3:31:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

christian wrote:
Hello, it sounds like those happy elves are awaiting your return to the happy land...!!!

Yeah that seems to be the only logical conclusion it still scared me a bit since this
was all to new for me, so I didn't enter the door maybe I will enter next time.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/29/2011 3:47:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like some hypnagogic phenomenon (sleep paralysis, falling asleep/lucid dreams, intermediate consciousness states etc). I've had similar things a few times, It's not uncommon. Being between awake and asleep is quite interesting, and can result in different parts of our cognition be in different states, so we may still be reasonably awake but already experiencing dream-like phenomenon.

You could interpret that there is some meaningful component regarding hyperspace, but if so, then what? and I dont think you should be worried. Consciousness and psychological phenomenon are often peculiar but unless it is resulting in something negative in daily life, it shouldnt be a problem in any way. Just integrate it in whichever way you can, enjoy/learn from it and keep doing your best in waking life Smile

And I think independent of what you make of this experience you had, if you feel like smoking dmt, go for it, respectfully as always Smile

۩
#5 Posted : 5/29/2011 3:47:24 PM

You may want to look into a natural phenomenon called Sleep Paralysis. Experiences like the one you just described are actually rather common.

Sig_R
#6 Posted : 5/29/2011 5:43:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Sounds like some hypnagogic phenomenon (sleep paralysis, falling asleep/lucid dreams, intermediate consciousness states etc). I've had similar things a few times, It's not uncommon. Being between awake and asleep is quite interesting, and can result in different parts of our cognition be in different states, so we may still be reasonably awake but already experiencing dream-like phenomenon.

You could interpret that there is some meaningful component regarding hyperspace, but if so, then what? and I dont think you should be worried. Consciousness and psychological phenomenon are often peculiar but unless it is resulting in something negative in daily life, it shouldnt be a problem in any way. Just integrate it in whichever way you can, enjoy/learn from it and keep doing your best in waking life Smile

And I think independent of what you make of this experience you had, if you feel like smoking dmt, go for it, respectfully as always Smile

Thanks for your advice I hope next time there won't be much panic.

I do doubt it was sleep paralysis even though I was shocked in awe and having a wtf?!?! moment I could still move and open my eyes.

I chose to remain still even though I felt fear about it, but that's not going stop me from seeing this as
it was highly interesting to see something like this happen in front of me with out any strong psychedelics.

Never has my life been so interesting, weird things happening everyday.

May the elves be with you,
Sig R.

cyberdream
#7 Posted : 5/29/2011 9:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had similar thing while ago , its pretty mind f*ck but awesome in the same time