We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Options

malphaman
#1 Posted : 5/28/2011 4:53:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

After browsing around the forum for awhile I finally decided to join the community. I am pursuing a doctorate degree in the sciences currently, and I have found that my interest in the world around me has risen as I've progressed in school. I have only 1 previous experience with DMT dating back to a few years prior, but it made me fully aware of the power of this wonderful molecule. Recently, my interest in traveling to hyperspace has risen. I began educating myself on the extraction process and now believe that I am ready to proceed. I look forward to reporting my experiences with fellow members on the forum and hope to learn about some of everyone else's experiences along the way. Cheers!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Macre
#2 Posted : 5/28/2011 5:19:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. You've found the right place, or maybe it found you.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

joedirt
#3 Posted : 5/28/2011 5:20:25 PM

Not I

Welcome to the board malphaman.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

malphaman
#4 Posted : 5/28/2011 7:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys! I'd like to believe that the board just kinda found me, much like the spice did

ragabr
#5 Posted : 5/29/2011 2:03:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck with the extraction, and welcome to the Nexus!

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms