We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Key V2 and Changa Options

Psychic Head
#1 Posted : 5/27/2011 2:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to make changa by the following method: Soak 4 oz of B. Caapi leaves in everclear for a month, strain, and then infuse this into 10g of B. Caapi leaves to make roughly a 10x Caapi leaf, as 4 oz is roughly 114g. Then, I'm going to infuse DMT into the 10x Caapi using the ratio of 10g Caapi: 10g DMT. Can't wait to try! Smile

I just read on the Nexus about the Key v2: has anyone in the Nursery made and used one, and if so what did you think? I read the thread posted by the Key creator, but as I'm still in the Nursery I can't reply. The plans look simple enough and it makes sense; I'd really like a GVG but then there's the price issue...

On a side note, DMT: The Spirit Molecule is an extremely informative and interesting read if you haven't already.

Pray for the Midwest, they're suffering.

Houston is hot.

Much peace to you all.
Everything posted here is hypothetical in nature and represents only the ramblings of an aspiring fiction-writer (d)elving into character study for fame and monetary gain. None of the above has ever happened nor is intended to be taken at face value.

Psychic Head

And again, verily I say unto you, all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man—Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.

Doctrine and Covenants 89

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!