We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! (Introduction and my first experience) Options

JourneyMode310
#1 Posted : 5/25/2011 5:56:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone! Glad to finally be apart of the Nexus Smile heard a lot of great things about this forum from a buddy of mine. So much golden information in here!

Just thought i would share my first experience after finally acquiring spice after 2 years of searching.

This first one will be the first time i ever journeyed Smile i met with a buddy who said he had spice and was able to show me the way, we went for a walk and he explained what i should expect, how to respect Them (I had no idea who he was referring to when he said Them, but now i do!), how to hit the Machine, and how to clear ones mind for a journey. We ended our walk at his house and he smudged the room (white sage lit to rid the room of bad energies) and he sat me down and prepared his Machine. I slowly dragged on it as my heart raced at how nervous i was. First rip didnt get much smoke. Second rip i really saw it start to milk up and then i felt how harsh it was on my throat and lungs. I inhaled until i could not any longer and as soon as he took the Machine away from my mouth, all the straight lines in the room took on a new zig zag/vibrating shape/motion. I looked at him and told him i felt it. I laid back and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling seemed to break apart from being a big white flat surface, to 5 or 6 different layered surfaces that were circling around each other. It got faster and faster and I got really nervous. But as i began to get in touch with Hyperspace, i felt an overwhelming feeling that i was going to be Ok, that this was a positive experience, and that there was no need to be afraid. After that i continued to what i now know to be called the chrysanthemum, i saw a god/goddess. She/he was blue, long hair, 4 arms, and what seemed like no face. She spoke to me in thought it seemed like, as i heard her say that she was glad that i was back, it had been a while, and she had so much to show me. I allowed myself to journey this way for 10 minutes before i saw the ceiling start to materialize once again. When i came out of it i was all smiles, and i felt so refreshed. Truly opened my eyes to the power of Spice and what mysteries the other side holds.

There you go guys, should have some more posts and updates on my journeys, but just wanted to post a lil somethin to put me on the map! Love the Nexus!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Godspark
#2 Posted : 5/25/2011 7:40:05 AM

NiGHTS into Dreams

Suspicious...

tobecomeone00
#3 Posted : 5/25/2011 6:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice post, written very well! Welcome to the Nexus, the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper...Ya dig? see ya round, bud!
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."