We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
caapi dosing question Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:46:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The largest amount of caapi i´ve ever taken with chacruna was 80 grams where i normally take 50. I´m confident i could take 80 grams again without purge. I realy liked it and i´m wondering if i could up the dose even more. How far could i go with caapi? Could i take 100 grams or would that be foolish?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

nah youll be fine, even if you do purge. Ive had around 100g enough times..and Ive watched minxx drink upwards of 140g many nights and not puke at all.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#3 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:53:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
OK, then 100 grams it´s gonna be, for next saturday. Thanks.

joedirt
#4 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:27:47 PM

Not I

I dreamed about my first pharma experience last night...I'll write up the dream report later.

In this dream I took a very measly 50 mgs of caapi extracted harmalas and suspended them in juice. I drank this. Five minutes later my dream body took 20 mgs of freebase DMT and dissolved that in juice and drank it as well.

15-20 minutes later I felt a slight amount of nausea and then the wife went to bed. I then proceeded to use hits of changa about every 30 minutes over the next few hours. This was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had...10xMDMA + shrooms. I'll write a full report later when I have more time.

My point was don't be afraid to dose small if you can bump it with changa. My dream changa was a mix of extracted harmalas, free base DMT and caapi leaf. So each bump was adding to the entire Ayauasca effect and not just increasing DMT alone.

One last thing. After last nights dream I have determined that harmalas are easily one of my favorite psychs. Very much looking forward to dosing them alone sometime.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Global
#5 Posted : 5/25/2011 1:33:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I never have any extracted harmalas, but I'll usually dose low on the DMT side whether it be the mimosa in ayahuasca or FB spice in pharmahuasca because it becomes much easier to cater the intensity to your liking by smoking/vaping as opposed to relying on the much more ambiguous digested DMT.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb