We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip Report Options

MrBlueYoMind
#1 Posted : 5/23/2011 1:52:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dosage-100mg(3 different crystallization methods blended) rolled up and split with my girlfriend.

Every time I journey it never ceases to amaze me. This time was no different. I enjoy different settings of the same room. Some days I like the lights on with no music, others lights on with music, sometimes pitch black with music, other times pitch black no sound. This time we went with a red and green laser light show that also played music. The last time we voyaged with the laser the dancing light show was very pretty with the lights dancing uniquely to the experience(they've never danced in the patterns that they did).

The first song that played on the laser light I wasn't too interested in hearing so I skipped to next on the playlist. We got comfortable and I sparked up, having my girlfriend start when the cherry reached the section with the spice. She took 3-4 deep drags and passed it to me. I did the same and slowly passed it back as we both slipped out of (this) reality.

The laser lights started to get brighter and it was as if there were candles lit in the room (there weren't candles just had that level of lighting). I heard or thought, or thought I heard, I'm not sure which, something like a tiny cheer and what seemed like a really high pitched munchkin chatter of syllables or sounds that contained non-rhythmic sounds changing slightly in pitch and intensity going back and forth in front of and behind me. At the same time I was hearing the chatter I felt little pokes in my face like on my cheeks and forehead and my ear. I heard or thought or felt "watch what I can do!" and then the laser show went nuts.

It wasn't only red and green but an intense array of colors dancing in every direction encompassing the room to where nothing existed beyond the walls. In fact most times I journey the walls seem to sphere around me and its as if the room I'm in has separated from everything. This time was no different. And the lasers weren't just dots either, they appeared as something like a diamond seen through a bees eyes. I was left jaw-dropped in amazement. To add to the trip factor, the first song on the playlist that I skipped over somehow was playing, and there isn't a shuffle mode on my laser light. I don't know how it got back to that song (Raise Your Weapons-Dead Mau5) cause it was playing as I moved from peak to plateau and the playlist is longer than 3 mins. lol

I've listened to this song plenty of times, so I'm very familiar to what it sounds like and I remember saying out loud "I've never heard this version before!" and my girlfriend exclaimed "I KNOW!" The song seemed to be 20 minutes long and had some intense solo instruments that I've never heard before, they sounded like some amazing synthesizers but in frequencies that would seem impossible to hear. Every other sound from the song was colored and stretched and every subsection of music had the same song playing on them, like every sound was a fractal.

All I can say is it was an amazing and beautiful experience. The craziest part was that my girlfriend had the same audio hallucination as me. She even told me "They said something like "Wanna see what I can do?!!!" and the light show went nuts!" which is practically the same thing I heard/thought right before the light show got super intense. This wasn't the first time I've experienced group hallucinations. It happens many times when I journey with someone.

Peace
Reality objective is merely a collective of the subjective perspective ~Mr Blue

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/23/2011 11:43:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi BlueYourMind,

welcome to the nexus. Are you sure you posted this in the right section? It doesn't seem like much of an introduction to who you are and your outlook on life / psychedelics or whatever else you want to share with us. Maybe you could post some more about yourself, like what psychedelics you've tried before and what you feel they mean to you etc.?

anyway, enjoy the forum
cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction