We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A simple hello would have sufficed... Options

Ice
#1 Posted : 5/22/2011 4:57:20 AM
silently awaiting

About me:
I am a twenty year-old engineering student who has just begun his experiments of expanding his consciousness.

About my drug history:
I abstained from all drugs minus my few prescriptions, mostly antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds, until I was nineteen. I stopped taking the antidepressants around the age of sixteen after being diagnosed with clinical depression when I was thirteen. I hated those pills; I do not really understand why people like taking them for recreationConfused . I also do not think I am depressed; I am just happy to be alone with my thoughts. When I was eighteen, I made the decision to try LSD, and I wanted that to be the first thing I tried. I waited for a year and four months (no joke) before I finally got that chance. It was the greatest, scariest, most terrifyingly, earth-shattering experience I have ever had, and I loved every second of it (even when the trip took a turn for the worst). After that, I was talked into trying alcohol and weed. It wasn't hard as I had already proved to my friends that I was serious about trying acid first. haha. I'm not a big fan of drinking; it takes me to a really depressive place. As for weed, I loved it. Then I got bored with it... Now I only smoke on occasion. Since then I have had quite a few more acid trips, gone through quite a few mushrooms, and rolled twice. I have not tried and do not plan on taking anything other than psychedelics; all other drugs are just dirty in my opinion. It is weird to think that my journey only began around nine months ago; it is only the beginning of my dance with...(insert perfect wording)...

Why I joined?
Being as obsessed with psyches as I have become, of course I stumbled across DMT and accordingly your site. This site has been amazingly helpful, and the attitude of your members is absolutely awe-inspiring. Each member here upholds a level of respect and dignity that is unheard-of. I am impressed at the helpful attitudes of elite members. Bravo on creating such a beautiful community.
The research has been done, and the decision to blast off has been made. I would like to share with you guys my experiences, experiments, and otherwise incoherent ramblings as I venture into the unknown. Being a part of this supportive network would be a great honor, and I look forward to growing with you.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 5/22/2011 5:06:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Peace
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

MelCat
#3 Posted : 5/22/2011 6:29:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I gotta agree, there is something magical about this place <3

Look forward to hearing about your experiences...
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

smokerx
#4 Posted : 5/22/2011 9:56:50 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

welcome to nexus Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/22/2011 10:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Good to hear you have a careful respectful attitude and really think over before doing any substance. Im sure this will be a factor on your side in this path Smile

So one thing that wasnt very clear is whether you've already extracted, but I guess so far you've only done the research, right? So which method of extraction are you planning on using? You've got the process clear in your head? What about the smoking method, how are you planning to do that? And lastly, what about oral dmt, any curiosity about that?

See you around!

Ice
#6 Posted : 5/22/2011 4:38:23 PM
silently awaiting

No I have not extracted yet; I am waiting on my scale to arrive. I'm going with 69ron's tek. No petrochemicals... The goo should work fine in the machine which also answers how I'm going to smoke it. I was sold when someone referred to it as smoking citrus honey. haha. I'm only going to use half of my bark in the first extraction in case it fails, or if I want to get crystals, I still have enough to switch over to another tek. I did see somewhere that if I take the acetate, mix it with some CaOH and water, dissolve it in grain alcohol, and evaporate, I could get it back into a non-goo freebase. Is that accurate?

As for oral dmt, it is definitely on the list. In a month the bar and grill that I work at will be shutting down for a week. I plan on using that week to take my first ayahuasca healing.

Changa also has sparked my interest; I would like to try that possibly with some of the jim jam I extract. I ordered some b. caapi leaves to infuse the dmt into.

I like how you used to word curiosity. I would say that I am very curious but not without intent.
We are...
We are not finished.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 5/22/2011 5:16:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Notice 69ron's tek is for cactus/mescaline, but you could do something similar to mimosa bark (check Amor Fati or q21's tek).

As for converting the salt to freebase, check BLAB tek. It neither uses petrochemicals (though it uses lye, but you can do the first step like the dry Calcium Hydroxide teks and then do the salt/convert like BLAB). That way you can get pure freebase crystals if you want, either salt with acetic acid and base with lye or salt with fumaric acid and base with sodium carb and your crystals will precipitate out of water.

Good luck

Ice
#8 Posted : 5/22/2011 11:24:29 PM
silently awaiting

Yeah but I saw in one thread that you could use his tek for dmt also. He gave separate instructions for it. It was here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=3997
Q21's tek seemed to be a more in depth version of what 69ron does. I was also going to refer to it during the extraction. I'll read up on Amor Fati's in just a second.

"you can do the first step like the dry Calcium Hydroxide teks and then do the salt/convert like BLAB"

I'll probably do this. Thanks.
We are...
We are not finished.