We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing myself / my experiences so far Options

youmustbehaveasagod
#1 Posted : 5/21/2011 5:56:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all, I've been reading these forums for months, spending a LOT of time reading pretty much everything. just wanted to finally join and make an introduction...

SWIM had a lot of experience with psychedelics, having got started at a young age with shrooms and lsd, used frequently for 17 years now. A trip to Australia 3 years ago led to SWIMs first DMT experience, with Happy High Herbs's 'Dreamtime.'GREAT stuff. It was an absolutely perfect hit. Direct ascent to heaven. Beautiful. Not sure SWIM has matched the glory of that first experience, but have certainly had some interesting ones...

First extracted using noman's tek. Had 2 different batches of Mimosa. Shocked at the difference in yield between the two batches.

Did a batch of 1x changa and more recently a 10x caapi changa. SWIMs had wonderful, if innefficient trips with changa spliffs... nothing quite like doing it under the deep blue sky on a nice mushroom trip Smile

After about 12 experiences with regular changa, today SWIM finally tried the 10x batch and it really shocked SWIM. 100-110mg of a 1:1 blend... not a light dose to be sure, but not below what SWIM'd done before with the 1x. This gets pretty intense and is deffo not PG so read on only if you don't mind a bit of gnarly...

SWIM had wanted to try to smoke while SWIM's cosmic love wand was inside his GF. SWIM thought it made perfect sense to try to blend changa + sex considering how well it's turned out for SWIM+GF with shrooms, lsd, 2cb, and 2ci, and considering SWIM rates changa about 100000 times higher than the rest.

So, bong in hand, engaged deeply with GF riding and ready to steady for my blast off, SWIM inhaled a big hit...

Some sonic distortion / cosmic tuning gong and 2 seconds later SWIM thought something had gone wrong and he really was dying. It's the most banal thing when you read SWIY talking about it, but WOAH... when that switch flips and you REALLY think it's all over... that is something. The visuals were kind of too fast to take hold of, not gentle, no time for 'oooh this is beautiful', lots of strange feelings of heat and like SWIM had lost control of his bowels. Conscious thought was: oh NOOO... not a good way to go, nude, with SWIMs poor GF on top... too heavy!!

All that time Manuel Gottsching's Quasarsphere was playing. Cosmic death music. Check it out... maybe NOT on changa Pleased

NExt thing SWIM knows, the song changes and it's Harold Budd & Brian Eno's - Against the Sky and SWIM feels he is ALIVE. SWIM looks up and SWIMs beautiful GF is looking down at SWIM, she's crying, her eyes look HUGE and deep... from that moment SWIM was 99% down. From 99% dead to 99% normal. Fastest ever change and the opposite SWIM thought of the smooother changa ride. SWIM asked if she was scared... she said "no, it was beautiful." Obviously SWIM hadn't crapped himself. SWIMs erection however, had shriveled instantly, or so SWIM was told, and that probably had something to do with the death vibe.

Can't overstate how crazy this felt. For a 12th journey, SWIM wouldn't have been shocked to meet the machine elves, but really didn't count on the 'OMG I'm REALLY dying' near black-out trip. SWIM came out of it happy as can be to be alive.

SWIM's GF went on to do a lower dose of about 40mg and seemed to have a sweet and beautiful ride.

SWIM doesn't know how many readers will have made it this far... all psychonauts know how hard it is to relate the miracles we behold... hopefully SWIMs story will be filed away and inform some small part of a future voyage into inner space.

SWIM isn't thrown off at all, but definitely learned a lesson about dose, setting, and the range of experience that this amazing substance can produce.

To end SWIMs introduction, SWIM just wants to share two more things which SWIM will doubtless repeat on these awesome forums:

1. Aphex Twin is the best. Check out his music and use it when you trip.
2. this is a commandment SWIM received on a recent trip which is now SWIMs mantra... use it if you need one, maybe it'll help Smile YOU MUST BEHAVE AS A GOD.

Now... any hot teks I should know about??

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

youmustbehaveasagod
#2 Posted : 5/21/2011 6:01:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

woops just realized this should have gone into Introductory Essay... sorry... already screwed up!

youmustbehaveasagod
#3 Posted : 5/21/2011 6:09:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

btw... always wanted to ask... this whole 'SWIM' thing... does it really protect SWIM Very happy ??

ewok
#4 Posted : 5/21/2011 8:54:01 AM

youmustbehaveasagod wrote:
btw... always wanted to ask... this whole 'SWIM' thing... does it really protect SWIM Very happy ??

Nope
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

xebiche
#5 Posted : 5/21/2011 11:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love your mantra. With DMT we can learn from the masters. We can learn to "behave as a Gods". Excellent work.

PS using the anagram SWIM is pointless.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

youmustbehaveasagod
#6 Posted : 5/21/2011 4:51:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, I always found the SWIM thing a bit silly but thought I would start by respecting a convention I'd so often seen.

I just indulged again today with my girlfriend, this time in a much more moderate dose of 40mg. No messing around music-wise after the last episode, stuck with the ultimate DMT album in my humble opinion, Aphex's Selected Ambient Works (volume 1). For all you voyagers out there that haven't heard this, you are in for the ultimate treat.

I just wanted to add a further reflection... I've always wanted to explore the depths and when you read what other people - particularly McKenna - have described in their experiences, you feel a desire to reach the same states, even encounter the same beings. My far more subtle experience of the 'beings', more of a general presence showing me the mathematics and beauty of the universe, has made me feel that in some sense maybe I've still been missing out on another level, one in which they address me more plainly. I've had intimations of this, once with a cat-like nymph presence that had a clear volition and playful desire for me to see the things I was seeing. And other times I received simple verbal commandments, if you will, as with my mantra and today with a far simpler and kind of silly one "Yes, exactly!". After the death trip I'm not so sure about the further reaches. It was a wonderful gift, that dying... I can't help thinking of MD in THE GAME hahahhaah... but I sincerely wonder how much further I can take it and still be able to process or remember ANY of it.

Any of your reactions and thoughts would be most appreciated. We have no map of this wonderful new terrain and I believe all our shared experiences can help guide the way.

Love and respect to all of you who have chosen to open your minds to this amazing medicine.

xebiche
#7 Posted : 5/21/2011 5:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You get better at remembering your experience if you practice. Practice remembering things in your daily life, it will help at the moment(s) of truth. Also DMT can be very accelerated. It is hard to remember things that move/shift so quickly. But it is not the DMT alone that dictates the speed. The speed of the experience is determined by both the DMT and You. If you can practice slowing yourself down, then you are essentially practicing reducing your overall (mental) speed. Then your DMT experience may be susceptible to a slower speed as well; which is then easier to assimilate and remember.

I recommend practicing with single inhalations in order to get a feel for manueverability and to practice with your internal speedometer.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

youmustbehaveasagod
#8 Posted : 5/22/2011 6:00:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your comments, xebiche. I definitely agree with your hypothesis... In the past I've tried slowing my breathing and emptying my mind / meditating.
In this instance I'm sure my heart rate was much higher, not to mention the physical engagement of contact with another person... both probably made the regular incapacitation feel more jarring and radical.