We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just a man trying to extract dmt Options

ohlinfaust
#1 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:29:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so im having some difficulty with my first extraction and i had no idea who to turn too, please help me!!

WHat is this orange crystaly solution? I am trying to extract DMT from mimosa hostilis i have basified the solutioon and it turned a blue/grey color and a whole lot of crystals, as the solution has calmed, it has formed into 3 layers, emulusion/ether, blue/grey crystaly solution and underneath is orange solution with white crystals, what is it?
"So the conclusion that I reach, visa vie the individual and civilization, is this: Culture is not our friend. Culture is not your friend. It’s not my friend. It’s a very uncomfortable set of accommodations that have been hammered out over time for the convenience of institutions."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:39:52 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

so could you list your steps of what you did what you used, ph levels.

And another thing when you make your title "just a man trying to make DMT" not many people will want to help because one you put it in the Introduction essay, and it looks like your trying to get DMT and nothing else out of it, What do you want from DMT? What hAS Brought you to the nexus?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

ohlinfaust
#3 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:45:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, ill try, thx for the tips btw
i started with 50g mimosa hostilis
added 400ml of viniger, letsit for 9 hours and then heated at about 90-110 degres for about 6 hours
then defated with ether
then basified with less then 10g of soda ash in solution
i then added ether and shook half of the mix in one bottle and stirred in the other, the orang stuff is in the one i shook
thx!
"So the conclusion that I reach, visa vie the individual and civilization, is this: Culture is not our friend. Culture is not your friend. It’s not my friend. It’s a very uncomfortable set of accommodations that have been hammered out over time for the convenience of institutions."

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/22/2011 1:54:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I changed the title of the post for you from "just a man trying to make DMT" to "just a man trying to extract DMT", since that is what you are doing. "Making" DMT implies you are synthing it, which is a topic we dont discuss here.

Good luck and welcome to the nexus!
Long live the unwoke.

ohlinfaust
#5 Posted : 5/22/2011 2:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

definetly, thank you