We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I've Managed To Find My Way Here Options

Zachharmonic
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 4:21:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends! My name is Zach. Long time lurker, I wanted to jump in, and here we are. I've had plenty of DMT experiences, many of them just within the last months. What else...George Orwell and Hunter Thompson are my favorite authors, music is my second love, blah blah blah. I'm excited to start posting! woo!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/20/2011 8:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hey Zach,

tell us a bit more about yourself, like what attracts you to the psychedelic/DMT experience? How do you work with them/it? Have you tried others as well?
Have you only vaporized dmt so far or have you also ingested in orally in form of pharma or aya?

anyways, a warm welcome to the forum.

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Zachharmonic
#3 Posted : 5/20/2011 7:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aaah my bad Smile. Well, DMT is..I don't even have a word for how it makes me feel, it's one of my favorite things on this planet. My use of it has been pretty limited to a water pipe, and a vaporizer that goes into a water pipe (Eclipse h20 vape, I reccomend it to anyone looking for a decent, less expensive vape). So far, that's all I've really been able to do. I'd be interested in taking it orally, but I don't really have any access to an MAOI.