We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
that's what's up? Options

staresatwalls
#1 Posted : 5/20/2011 8:56:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i got started in psychedelics because weilii grew in my back yard luckily enough. i love the realms of dmt and otherwise perterbing my normal brain chemistry with other natural hallucinogens. i recently met and hung out with jeremy narby and kat harrison and met dennis mckenna and wade davis among others at the bioethics forum in madison wisconsin. it was really nice. there i realized i don't really fancy gvg's that much for the elf spice because the smoke is so thin i could drive and do that it's so weak; i prefer shaleys(does anyone know how to spell that?) and butane torches. but i plan on being a pharmacognocist and recently decided i want to be a mycologist too. i hope i can do both without spreading myself out too thin. there's so much to do. speaking of, i can't wait to do the hell out of some grafting.
โ€Ž"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.