We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello! Options

hindroxy
#1 Posted : 5/19/2011 10:46:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

I have been visiting the nexus quite sometimes now, I really like the community and of course I am very interested and fond of DMT. My first experience was with a friend who was extracting DMT for the first time, I never heard of it before but he showed me some info on the nexus. And the next week I took my first hit of DMT, it was amazing and a very intense experience.

The first drug I did was weed, and I still smoke often, at the present I am 20 years old, live in Belgium and have a lot of experience with almost every illicit street drug. I have always liked psychedelics and particularly DMT. In the last months I visited the forum a few times, and so it found it time to register myself on the forum. I hope I will become a good member and learn a few things about psychedelics and hopefully my knowledge will be of any assistance too.

Greetings to the whole community.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.