We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time reader, first time poster Options

MojoPin
#1 Posted : 5/12/2011 3:13:34 PM

James

Hey Nexians. I've been scrolling through the boards for about a year now but I will be doing my first extraction in a month or two so I decided to make an account.

Not much to say really. I do my fair share of research on entheogens, religion, philosophy, ancient history, dreaming, nature, tribal culture and anything thats considered "other worldly".

I have not had a great ammount of insight into the psychedelic experience. I have smoked a fair bit of pot (which on 2 occasions I hallucinated - glowing light beaming and streaming from my body). And a botched DXM experience (just a small sense of timelessness). I lovvvve dreaming and in the past 2 years have somewhat got a little control of the content that I dream about. My dreams are very interesting and can be extremely pherapeutic, guiding and beautiful. I've had a short experience being lucid in a dream but can't seem to wake up again nevertheless I will still continue to do things that will increase the chance of lucidity. I know these things are just the edge of the rabbit hole and can't wait to send my arse falling down it Razz

Other than that, good to see the site is back up, was biting my nails there for a bit. Wtf was that anyway? Someone on the shroomery said it was a DDOS attack :l

Peace, Mojo.
Locked up inside you, like the calm beneath castles, is a cavern of treasures no one has been to.

MojoPin is a fictional character and therefore all activity he is associated with should be treated as fiction.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 5/12/2011 3:24:43 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, Mojo.
The site was DDOS'd but we're back up and running full speed ahead, maytee.

tigerstrike92
#3 Posted : 5/13/2011 5:01:34 AM

Homo-divinorum

Glad to have you! I know where your coming from with the cannabis seeming psychedelic. I have had a couple fairly psychedelic episodes with cannabis myself. Once from really potent bud, and the other from really potent brownies. I also agree with you on the dream matter: they can be utterly amazing, and even better the clearer you can remember them.

The attack.... messed up for sure, but I'm just glad were back up and running.

Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Bebs
#4 Posted : 5/19/2011 6:34:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice words Mojo, your story sounds familiar Smile
I am totally with you on the weed having weak
but very noticeable psychedelic effects

I have "felt" other people as beings
working through a brain & nervous system
within their own bodies
on good quality ganj a number of times

I like where you are heading with the lucid dreams too
have you been doing much work to increase your conscious strength within dreamland?
Bebses Dendrite Blog of Consciousness
attempting to connect myself with our (GREATER SELF)

polytrip
#5 Posted : 5/19/2011 9:10:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Cannabis can be a very powerfull psychedelic. There are many parameters of the cannabis experience, like dosage, tolerance (frequent users often don't notice anymore how powerfull it can be), and the specific mixture of cannabinoids affecting your receptors.
But all in all i have to say that cannabis can be totally equal to LSD in how powerfull it can be, although it's different ofcourse. Cannabis is a major psychedelic if used in the right way.