We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Mysterious Toadman's Mushroom Ice Cube Recipe: Options

Swarupa
#21 Posted : 1/25/2011 2:25:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've only tried libs once so far, 4.4g between me and a friend lemon tek was enough for that night, comparable to our usual dose of 3-4g cubensis each.

For some reason the lemon juice just doesn't want to go through a paper coffee filter, i removed 90% of the mushroom pulp yet the lemon juice just sits in the filter, i have to shake it/vibrate it and then it goes through 1 drip at a time... i've found it best to use a permanent/gold coffee filter, or tea bags to strain the mushroom pulp out.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CosmicFool
#22 Posted : 5/18/2011 7:51:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if this would work on Amanita Muscaria? I hear the active ingredients in Amanitas are water soluble but would they stand freezing?
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

PREV12