We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Third Time is the Charm Options

bingobobsdong
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:32:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1st attempt - smoking technique and amount wasn't right, had very minor visual hallucinations, and mostly a sense of how interesting things could be. Kept my eyes closed and at one point had the sense that somebody else in the room had stood up and was standing behind me. Opened my eyes and of course, nobody was there.

2nd attempt about two weeks later - tried with more and forcing myself to keep smoking, even as i started to get sucked into the vortex. There was very distracting music on but I couldn't turn it off (physically unable, the stereo was in another room with a group of people in it) and I saw very bright ribbons of light but only in my peripheral vision. When the music stopped between songs, things started to get bright, but then again everything faded to periphery when music started. Again the sense of a person in the room standing over me, and when I opened my eyes, nothing. Again, mostly I had the sense that this could be amazing but nothing really insightful. Part of the problem may had been I was extremely tired from partying very hard, this was after about 8 hours of dancing, partying, etc. Although that didn't seem to impact my friends from having a crazy hyperspace trip. I also had a major headache which was hindering my trip, I think.

3rd attempt - breakthrough , the very next night. My friends had all broken through and I was like 'arrrrrrgh' so I packed the genie with a crapload of spice and just forced myself to keep going until I hit the other side.

Wow. as I started the fourth or fifth pull, the sparks from the lighter were dancing in front of my eyes and I knew I was getting close. Another pull, I laid my head back and started to watch the most amazing fireworks and art display ever.

Bright geometric patterns were spiraling out from one concentric spot. When I focused on that spot, there seemed to be a woman behind a veil looking at me with just one eye. She had a playful manner about her and it became clear that it wasn't a face behind a veil, it was more just that the centre of this whole kaleidoscope was this eye, which in retrospect was very much like the Egyptian eye symbol (don't know what it's called).

This whole thing was just totally overwhelming, not in an emotional sense, but from a pure data processing perspective. There was no way I could comprehend all of this at the speed it was coming so I just sort of enjoyed the ride and then opened my eyes. Everything in the room was reflecting as though it was covered in small crystals or beads. And while everything had its shape and color, the borders between objects were melting into each other, for example where the lamp met the desk was not a clearly defined space, but rather a continuously flowing area where the two became each other. Everything in the room was like this with everything else in the room, including the air.

I began to have thoughts of "oh man this will end won't it, I want it keep happening" and as I looked out the window, the air, with it's infinite number of shining crystals that had been aligned in patterns, manifested into a shape reminiscent of a krishna head or buddha face, and told me that this was always happening everywhere, that this was the real reality.

So that felt pretty deep at the time and I had to close my eyes. This time, I realized that there was a crazy amount of energy in my groin area. I put some pressure on my balls, and as I did this the crazy spirals of colors became more and more intense. I experienced more direct and coherent messages from what I assume is my subconscious mind (but then again, it could be a million things that sent these messages) about how to be a better lover, person, friend and human.
I also had the sense that all of this energy is the same, and that humans are one of the most highly organized forms of that energy, but also the most independent and likely to both accept and deny this sameness with other things, and as such we need to keep our bodies healthy and finely tuned with the rest of the energy.

There were some other messages but those were for me :-)

4th attempt - multiple breakthroughs - So this was basically two nights later (which, although it seemed excessive, also felt "right" and I haven't done it since, so I think it was ok based on what I learned.)

So this time I had no anxiety going in, probably because I was still processing the previous experience. What's now familiar to me, the twinkling lights of the lighter as I take in a long breath was telling me that I was on my way and I laid back and closed my eyes. Then I was quickly startled to find that something pulled me out quickly (like when you are almost asleep and a trigger wakes you up) and I took one more long haul.

This time the amount of energy flowing down to my groin was overwhelming and again a put pressure on my nuts. Immediately patterns of light in repeating formations were incredibly strong in front of me, and this time they took on a sexual nature where millions and trillions of waveforms that were female energy wrapped around me and keep me as warm as a blanket. It was becoming very intense and I had a powerful erection.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window and the patterns of light and crystals that had been holding everything in place the previous experience were there, however they were also shifting locations in space, sort of how a pigeon moves its head - so fast you don't see it, sort of in a strobed way. So the whole room was shifting locations in a strobing effect which seemed crazy. I took another long pull from the genie and went back to patternland.

At this point, I realized that I needed to be careful, not to become too attached to these visits, that I couldn't just do this for fun. It was a stern, but loving warning, and my consciousness realized that going to hyperspace is fine, but you have to take the lessons you learn back to the world and APPLY them and LIVE them - not just remember them. So part of me was feeling guilty for returning so shortly, but another part of me was realizing that I was learning from this.

I took another pull and at this point the amount of time I'd been in or on the border of hyperspace seemed like a zillion years and I was thinking "How will I return to reality" which, at the same time, I knew I would. Again a trip to the other side with patterns feeling as though they were connecting my crown to some point that was higher and higher and higher in the sky until it was so infinitely high that I realized it was God/the creator/whatever word you can call it.

Again pulsing energy through my groin. At this stage I was given the confirmation that the energy that my partner and I share sexually is the same energy as what's in hyperspace and that it was another way to communicate with the creator. I also had a strange theory presented to me that along the male genitals there are corresponding chakras that align with the ones of the entire body (ie the tip of the head is the crown chakra), and that exploring this further is something important to do.

All at the same time I was being told to be moderate with the spice trips and that this would be one that I took a lot of messages back with, and needed to smarten up before I came back. (Smarten up in the sense of being more true to myself in daily life and to take care of my physical body better.)

I'v been processing all of this for the last couple weeks and, it's a lot, but I feel like I've learned some valuable information and also harnessed the ability to apply it.

So. Yay for spice.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ewok
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 10:05:40 PM

Sounds like some pretty good experiences thought not sure you brokethrough if you were able to open your eyes and look out the window, when I breakthrough I don't know I've got eyes to even begin to try open them. The one time I tried to leave them open at the start of a trip, my world disappeared altogether nothing from this world was left in my vision it was replaced with the dmt world completely.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

bingobobsdong
#3 Posted : 5/17/2011 2:50:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hmmm. Well it certainly felt like it, and from the experiences I've read also seems like it. But I'll let you know next time if the experience is less or more, the 4th time above was over the corse of 40 mins...approx. So lots happening between eyes closed and eyes open.

ewok
#4 Posted : 5/17/2011 3:25:35 AM

To me breaking through is total immersion in another realm. Eg your window wouldn't be there to look out.
infinite possibilities.

In.the.light
#5 Posted : 5/17/2011 4:12:50 AM

Mark

ewok wrote:
Sounds like some pretty good experiences thought not sure you brokethrough if you were able to open your eyes and look out the window, when I breakthrough I don't know I've got eyes to even begin to try open them. The one time I tried to leave them open at the start of a trip, my world disappeared altogether nothing from this world was left in my vision it was replaced with the dmt world completely.

Yeah the only time I've broken through I was completely unaware of my body or even if I was thinking. Breakthrough or not the experience seems very pleasant and enjoyable.
In a hallway of mirrors with quick sand floors...

ewok
#6 Posted : 5/17/2011 5:19:32 AM

Sorry if I came across as negative to you experience, that was not my aim more saying the hole goes much much deeper and that's where I feel dmt shows its true power. For a long time I thought I was breaking though then I sorted my smoking technique and the whole experience changed. Glad its been positive experiences for you, best wishes with the rest of your travels.
infinite possibilities.

bingobobsdong
#7 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:44:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ewok wrote:
Sorry if I came across as negative to you experience, that was not my aim more saying the hole goes much much deeper and that's where I feel dmt shows its true power. For a long time I thought I was breaking though then I sorted my smoking technique and the whole experience changed. Glad its been positive experiences for you, best wishes with the rest of your travels.

It's all good - it was a personal breakthrough for sure, so maybe I'm protective of that... but if there's a whole new level of breaking through then bring it on, I look forward to it!