We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction help? Options

scooby
#1 Posted : 5/17/2011 6:23:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just wondering if there is any simple way SWIM could extract dmt and harmala alkaloids into a smokeable form the simpilist way with using very easy to get chemicals i heard somthing about heating baking soda at 200 degrees to turn it into sodium carbonate but then i would need lime? and SWIM cant find lye anywhere and SWIM heard you have to sign DEA papers to get it. anyways what SWIM was wondering was is there anyway i could simply extract the two to make a smokeable form of alkaloids from the two with using easy to get supplies?
Anything I say on this forum is pure fiction. Nothing I say is true please don't take me seriously.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/17/2011 6:29:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

a lot of the members on this forum live in the US, which I assume is where you are from as well, and most of these members have no trouble, or at least they don't encounter any impossibilities or crazy risks, in order to obtain needed chemicals. There is no way around doing research and slowly finding out where everything can be gotten from. I suggest you read some posts here and talk to members directly in the chat for info on where to get which chemicals.

the easiest teks are probably the STB teks and no you don't nead DEA papers to get lime or even lye, afaik.

do a little homework; it's most definitely worth every minute of time spent.

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

scooby
#3 Posted : 5/17/2011 6:40:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you! will do.
Anything I say on this forum is pure fiction. Nothing I say is true please don't take me seriously.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today."