We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First words Options

gilgamesh34
#1 Posted : 5/16/2011 11:57:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Friends,

Nice to join a community with so much to-the-point info. I've been reading forum posts for a while now, reckon it's time I start posting Smile

I'm relatively new to the world of DMT, but with my recent opening of the mind's eye I'm very much drawn to it. I've only tried it once (mimosa & rue aya) and absolutely loved it. It even seemed like it might be 'The' psychedelic. Perhaps something to do with the facts it's naturally present in the human brain? I loved the clarity of thought and the amount of mental stimulation it gave me. In this respect it was more like LSD than cactus tea which would be my main types of soul food thus far. For almost a year now I've been using psychedelics every chance I get (nearly every weekend) as a tool for personal growth and evolution of the mind. I don't see them as drugs at all anymore, but nature's most sacred gift to man.

Joining because I'd like to learn more on use, preparation and extractions of various plants and give any advice I can to other seedlings Smile

At the moment I've got some Chaliponga and Cappi, planning to go sailing the weekend after next. Any advice on reducing nausea? It was a little persistent with mimosa. Or is this the wrong place to ask? Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/17/2011 9:08:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi gilgamesh34,

welcome to the nexus.
Psychedelics can be great tools for personal growth and evolution of mind and also spirit.

I'm not sure about your question, but I've heard rue can cause quite a bit of nausea by itself so perhaps by switching to caapi you might already feel better. Personally I like the extracts i.e. pharmahuasca, which for me only produce nausea in the very beginning and after a quick purge leave me feeling rather good.
I'm sure others will have more information on this topic.
I think with aya it's part of it though, so no real way to reduce it much.

I wish you the best in your journeys
cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

gilgamesh34
#3 Posted : 5/17/2011 12:28:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.

Yes I did feel that rue was adding it's own particularly disgusting flavour to the purge. Cappi all the way now, that's how they do it in Amazonia anyway. I find ground rue seeds quite good if I smoke them at the tail end of a mushroom trip. One bowl of that stuff and I'm back in hyperspace in no time. Hmm, have to check if it'll work with mesc too...

gilgamesh
#4 Posted : 5/17/2011 1:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another gilgamesh!

nice to see there are more of us ;-)