We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I had a cold and took shrooms Options

journeyofmind
#1 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday Shpongle was playing in my area, and I had a really bad head cold, but I managed to get myself better to at least get out of bed and go see them. When I got there I felt a lot better, and I decided to take shrooms, but I didnt trip one bit. Do you think my cold had something to do with it? Because my friends took them and all 4 of them had a good time on them?
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Korey
#2 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you know the weighed dosage of fungus you consumed, and what strain they were? How much experience do you have with them?

A low dose of cubensis, for me, stimulates and mildly stones me simultaneously. Visually, at this low dose, they provide sharpened vision, enjoyable tracers, and an increase of appreciation for aesthetics. As for psychologically tripping, I feel almost completely at baseline.

As for your cold inhibiting you from tripping, I've had many LSD and a few psilocybin trials while I was physically sick, and did not notice any diminished effects. I don't think it's likely that your cold had anything to do with the lack of psychedelic effects.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Perceptual Reality
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 9:35:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The strain was p. cubensis-thai. I know because I was with him. Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 5/15/2011 10:21:44 PM

Snirfneblin

I've taken shrooms once when I was sick... I tripped, but not hard at all. Mostly got sick from smoking weed.

I ate an eighth of cubes.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

fourthripley
#5 Posted : 5/15/2011 10:45:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did they make your cold feel better?
mistakes were made

journeyofmind
#6 Posted : 5/16/2011 5:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haaha thanks P.R

And actually yeah I felt a whole lot better at least it did that much
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."

SHroomtroll
#7 Posted : 5/16/2011 2:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I took a small bump of mxe 2weeks ago while still recovering from a flu, after a while i decided to smoke some changa.

My first hit was a very hard blastoff and the second one worked as well, although after that i got absolutely no effect from smoking more.

It was very weird, i tried upping the dose but eventually gave up since i was denied hyperspace, i only got to a mellow kind of afterglow even though i smoked well over 50mg of spice several times in a row.