We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Evolving Curiousity Options

Khrynisx
#1 Posted : 5/15/2011 7:12:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Khrynisx
#2 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokerx
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 9:16:36 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Khrynisx wrote:
Also, I am looking for a few recommendations:
1) is there a preferred supplier for MHRB? I'm in Canada and the folks at http://www.juremaincense.com/ can ship to me fairly easily, but the price is double what is offer from http://mimosahostilisrootbark.biz/ I'm not in any kind of rush, but I don't get the price difference. Anyone buy from either of these sites?
2) I would like to make a sublingual or oral version rather than something to smoke. I don't like to smoke stuff in general. Which method is best for making an oral product?

welcome in nexus i really hope that you will find here what you are looking for.

about the suppliers i only used jurema and the quality of their MHRB is very good. dont know about the other one but im sure some members here will be able to help you with that. maybe you should post that query in Questions for Informations
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/16/2011 7:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

I totally understand the desire to participate in an indigenous ayahuasca session and travelling in south america. I suggest you really think it well though because depending how its done, I think might have negative consequences to the local culture. Check this post I made with some of my thoughts, maybe it helps you thinking about it.

Im glad you are not in the "yo lets get fucked up" attitude because that is exactly what we dont want here Smile Its good to use these experiences for personal growth, with respect and care.

Regarding suppliers, im not sure if you noticed but we have a whole subforum dedicated to it, so hopefully there you can find what you want:

Good luck!

Enoon
#5 Posted : 5/16/2011 8:52:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Khrynisx wrote:
Also, I am looking for a few recommendations: [...]
2) I would like to make a sublingual or oral version rather than something to smoke. I don't like to smoke stuff in general. Which method is best for making an oral product?

Personally I enjoy pharma (extracted products) and have not tried Ayahuasca. I like the idea of knowing with a fair amount of accuracy what and how much of what I am ingesting so I like the extracts. A very nice dose for me for pharma is 250mg of caapi extract and 100mg of dmt-fumarate. more dmt might be nice too, but I have not tried it yet. I take them together (at the same time, no delay).
To obtain pharma you can extract the dmt via any tek; I would suggest reading through all of them in the wiki and finding the one you can get the supplies for the easiest.
Caapi I extract via Gibran's tek or the cold acetic acid extraction, if you want to save energy.

I would like to add at this point though that when you vaporize dmt it's nothing like smoking a cigarette or a joint. You are not inhaling carbon monoxide, you will not feel that scratching feeling in your lungs, unless you have the wrong smoking device. All you will feel is like inhaling water vapor. It tastes and feels smooth.
Many of us here think the GVG (Glass Vapor Genie) is probably the best smoking device for spice out there at the moment. I can't really judge if it's the best, since I only tried one other, but I can say that it works VERY well and I have no qualms about using it on my body which I intend to live with for quite a bit longer...

Also, a lot of the other psychedelics can also be very insightful and help with growth, development, shadow work, etc. Just because some people like to use them for hedonistic partying doesn't mean they are not also tools for spiritual or general self-perfection or evolution... Smile

anyway, a warm welcome to the forum.
much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction