We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings, my darlings. Options

Ardy88
#1 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:05:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, forum.

Let me begin my introduction by saying that I LOVE dmt. It is the only drug I’ve ever tried that reliably helps me appreciate my life, and makes me want to organize, learn and excel. I find it extremely fulfilling.

To be honest, I have no idea about the frequency with which “normal” users do dmt, but I would guess that I do it relatively frequently—usually two or three times a week. Because I smoke the spice at such a frequency, it’s important to me for my product to be as pure as I can manage so that it doesn’t impact my health.
Sadly, I still have significant problems with my extractions. My procedure is built off of lazyman’s example, but I have yet to produce consistent results. So far, I have not had the use of specialized equipment such as separator funnels and Buchner filters—I am currently a jockey of mason jars and coffee filters. Pleased Additionally, I have yet to refine the machine I use to a point when I can smoke without error every time. As a new member of the community, I’m excited about all the information in circulation about how to refine the entire process. I hope that some day, when I am an expert with years of successful extractions under my belt, I’ll be able to help out with my own two bits of advice here and there.

While I enjoy the trip itself most, the comedown from dmt is one of my favorite parts of the experience, and I often have marvelous insights and productive ideas during this phase.

To close out my introductory essay, I have a few questions:
1) I sometimes feel sick a while after smoking. My main symptom is physical discomfort, centered in my chest. Would further purifying my spice help rectify this, or should I learn to accept it? My product is already quite pure, it would seem.
2) Why all the use of “swim?” Are there significant legal risks associated with admitting to smoking the spice via an anonymous website such as the nexus?

-Ardy88

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ewok
#2 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:35:17 AM

Ardy88 wrote:
Hello, forum.
1) I sometimes feel sick a while after smoking. My main symptom is physical discomfort, centered in my chest. Would further purifying my spice help rectify this, or should I learn to accept it? My product is already quite pure, it would seem.
2) Why all the use of “swim?” Are there significant legal risks associated with admitting to smoking the spice via an anonymous website such as the nexus?

Welcome to the nexus,

For first question, I don't know if its a purity thing could well be but I never feel any physical discomfort from smoking spice. Could also be from smoking technique I believe.

For second question, SWIM is a personal choice thing it won't help in a legal context but guess it makes some feel safe, Personally I just find it annoying when reading posts filled with SWIM.

Hope this helps.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

joedirt
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:05:35 PM

Not I

ewok wrote:
Ardy88 wrote:
Hello, forum.

Welcome to the nexus,

For first question, I don't know if its a purity thing could well be but I never feel any physical discomfort from smoking spice. Could also be from smoking technique I believe.

For second question, SWIM is a personal choice thing it won't help in a legal context but guess it makes some feel safe, Personally I just find it annoying when reading posts filled with SWIM.

Hope this helps.

I have been nauses a few times on spice and it was pretty pure from a ReX stand point. Sometimes my body acts weird on it. My wife reports the pressing on the chest and won't do it because of that...

Also for the feeling safe while not using SWIN....give TOR a try. Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

xebiche
#4 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A suggestion.., buy a ticket to Phoenix in July. You will find all the DMT you will ever want hopping in the arroyos.

Thank you for appreciating your life, wanting to organize, learn and excel!
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back