We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elemi and blue chamomile bioassays Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:14:40 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Well it appears 69ron really stumbled onto something good here. The combination of elemi oil and liver enzyme inhibiting blue chamomile oil does really seem to boost the effects of elemi oil dramatically.
So far swims foafs have been mixing he two with high proof vodka for a pacyhedelic cocktail they like to call the lava lamp.
The effects are outstanding, relaxing, euphoria that turns into stimulation, like a low dose of mescaline. Very enjoyable lasting for 6-8 hours. Close we visuals are experienced by some, one foaf reporting a out of body experience.
An excellent addition to a cocktail party for sure... Lots of good energy, enhanced intuition and empathy.
Good stuff!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:43:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. What dosages are people using?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

۩
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:56:52 AM

Sounds like you got drunk? Rolling eyes

If a person wants to feel like they consumed a low dose of mescaline, maybe they should just do that instead.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 5/15/2011 1:51:39 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I did get drunk... Repeatedly... The oils however get you high.
Actually it's not like mescaline it's like ingesting oils. I really hate comparing drugs to each other... Every ones always got anwise ass remark about it any way...
So it's like oil... Nothing else like it. It's not just the feeling of alcohol. Foafs and swims have ingested it alone as well. With the same results minus the alcohol. The combo however is very pleasent.

People are taking 10-15 drops of each.
The isolated elmicin or elemi extreme product seems to have the same effect as just regular elemi oil however.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Lodi
#5 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:13:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dorge, I agree. Someone does always have a smart ass remark. A lot of the people here are competing to be the smartest psychonaut. Instead of humbling themselves like the experiences and personal growth are supposed to be. I am guilty of this at one time or another on this site.

The combination is cool, thanks for sharing. I will keep it in mind if I get interested in new plant spirits to try out.
Everything I say is fictional, I do not support illegal drug use of any kind, SWIM is a fictional character.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 5/15/2011 3:23:03 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I as well!

It's a really neat combo actually! People freaking love it. It's a lot of fun...

jamie
#7 Posted : 5/15/2011 4:30:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how bad is the stimulation? I am not big on stimulants personally, they make me anxious. I like mescaline enough to take it even though it gets a bit overstimulating at times..

Oh minxx just told me as I was typing this that she has some here..so maybe I will try it sooner or later.
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#8 Posted : 5/15/2011 5:32:46 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

The stimulation is not overwhelming at all. You can fall asleep on it if you like. One foaf smoked a bit of pot with it towards the end when you feel more stimulated and he got really really high and fell asleep. It may really intensify marijuana. Swims not combined that.

Wax
#9 Posted : 6/2/2011 6:52:33 PM

LUVR

I have to say I'm a bit skeptical about elemi.
I tried about two full dropper fulls of x5 after a bit of german chamomile and cinnamon oil and felt nothing but the taste of somthing akin to drinking a bottle of perfume.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'