We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Desmanthus ayahuasca any experiences? Options

Poekus
#1 Posted : 5/13/2011 9:50:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I started to grow desmanthus in my garden which works out great. It would be great to use this plants for my first aya experience. I googled a lot about possible preparations with desmanthus but could only find two relevant topics on google, which are very minimal in information.
Does anyone here tried it out and could give some tips on how much root to be used for a brew in combination with a couple of grams of harmala?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 3:03:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

never tried it, but I have 26 of them growing right now all about 6-12 inches tall. It apparently takes a lot of rootbark to get any substancial ammount of spice, and they contain gramine. BTW, I am also growing mimosa and it seems to be a hardier plant, they love the windowcill with one grow light so far.
Long live the unwoke.

Poekus
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 10:47:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does Mimosa also withstand cold winters or do you live in the coastal area in British Columbia? I read about the gramine but it seems that it is only present in minimal amounts. Think I have to do some more reading into that.

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/14/2011 4:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

im right on the SW coast of canada literally 5 minutes from the ocean so it's def the warmest part of canada. Im growing the mimosa inside though.
Long live the unwoke.