We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi All Options

georgescanlan
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:20:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

Just to say this is a great site, best I have been on for helpful info! I am ever extending my knowledge of psyches but I will not go into a long list of what I have or have not done .
I am embarking on some of the easier TEK's right now because I am tired of drinking rank bitter sludge. I was hoping that by becoming a member I could ask for help at a later date when I get stuck (which I'm sure i will)
But ultimately although my knowledge of chemistry is weak my love for the chemicals is strong.

Thanks all,
and thanks to The Traveler for getting the site back up so fast!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:34:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi georgescanlan,

while you await full membership, which surely will come in due time, you can ask any and all questions in the nursery section, where they are sure to be answered just as soon and with just as much compassion, helpfulness and knowledge as anywhere else on these boards. Also if you need immediate help the chat function is pretty good for direct communication, and is also quite nice to get to know the other members on a more interactive level.

I hope all goes well in your extractions. Are you intending to vaporize it or are you looking to do pharma?

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

georgescanlan
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 2:43:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey thanks so much for the quick reply.
I'm doing my second '69ron's Limonene tek' at the moment, but was in a hurry and messed it up!
Got low yields of my original attempt, I think because I heated the vinegar in the drying phase not really sure.
I have posted about it in the nurcery section hopefully some1 will see my plight and lend me a hand.