We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

Entropywins
#1 Posted : 5/13/2011 8:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would say hi and tell a bit about myself. I am a 24 year old online student and current stay at home dad of two children Jubel and Elisha (pronounced jewbull and eeliesha) I have been doing the parent grind (its a blessing and gives so much meaning to life!) along with my wife and boy have things changed for us over the past three years. We used to be very into travels both metaphysical and "real" travels, we trained hopped, walked whatever kinda modern day gypsies. Anyways we have been settled in the NW for about a year now and I have been having feelings of taking another plunge, I received a gift (about a gram of DMT) from a good friend at a gathering and it has been sitting for about three months now. My wife and I have been worried about integration which takes on a whole new level when you have little lives and emotions counting on you. Along with that it will be interesting to have an experience after three years of being away, I am a completely different person almost from my psychonaught days. Anyways glad to be here on the forum and if there are any parents out there with some experience I would love to hear your thoughts on how it changed your experiences or if anything was really different at all. Much love and I can't wait to peer into the other side againSmile
The observer, when he seems to himself to be observing a stone, is really, if physics is to be believed, observing the effects of the stone upon himself. ~Bertrand Russell

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 5/13/2011 8:48:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hello Entropywins,

welcome to the nexus.
I can't offer any information from the point of parenthood, but I'm very interested in how it will go for you.

As for extended breaks I know it can be that your relationship to the psychedelic experience will have evolved within the past three years, so that you will find it very different working with them now than before.
I took a 6-7 year break from psychedelics and when I started working with them again this time around everything was different. Even the experiences themselves are thoroughly altered. I would guess that with life-changes it is only natural that the mind-manifesting quality of the psychedelics will reveal to you a different picture.

Let us know what happens and how it is for you if you decide to try it again.

good luck,
much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Wave Rider
#3 Posted : 5/14/2011 8:36:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got a couple of little fellers runnin' around. I don't often get the opportunity to indulge in the psychedellic experience, but occasionally I get around to it. I haven't been afforded the opportunity in about three months now, and that is perfectly ok. Imagine if it weren't ok...how fucked up would the young'uns be if I had to do psychedellics? So, breaks are good sometimes, but something is calling you back...is it not? (I think yes)

Children can bring a different dynamic to the equation. If you are familiar with DMT, you will know that it can bring to surface, deep issues within yourself. While single and childless, those issues primarily concerned you. Now that you have some little consiousnesses under your supervision and within your direct control, your "trips" may reflect that. From that gram you have, you will get approx. twenty trips, I can almost guarantee that one of those trips will shine some light upon your parenting. If you have been lacking in that department, then you will almost certainly get a wake up call. If not, well then who knows what awaits you... probably changes.

Happy experimenting!

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson