We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

carlosthecat
#1 Posted : 5/12/2011 3:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am 25 and from North West England, I've allways had a strong intrest in consciousness and philosophy of mind- especially the neurological underpinnings of consciousness and psycadelics! Ive allways wanted to try DMT and a few months ago (erm... I had a dream where ...) I decided to follow Normans extraction tek and loved smoking the results finding it a very intresting and rewarding chemical. I've never being a big forum user before but googling for extraction teks and tips I found the site to be helpfull and informative. The people seem friendly and similar minded to myself so thought Id join up and give it a try!
James

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Steely
#2 Posted : 5/12/2011 6:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you found the atmosphere here to your liking.

So tell us a little more about yourself. What has been your intent behind taking this molecule? Have you had any previous experience with psychedelics? Maybe describe what your first experience was like with Spice? Add anything else?

Welcome to the Nexus
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

carlosthecat
#3 Posted : 5/13/2011 10:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A guy I met in the pub whose name was "I" has been taking various psycadelics for about ten years now. Mushrooms, LSD, Ketamine and so on and so forth. More recently I tried ayahuasca allthough just as it was begining to properly kick in and I could feel her working I started vomiting which stopped the entire experience and sent me back to baseline. I thinks he is going to have another attempt shortly. This got me reading about DMT which I previously knew very little about, this is mainly because I had previously been told "it's just like salvia"- which I am not too fond of as I normally just become very confused on it. From reading on here about it I realised it sounded like a very usefull drug and decided to follow Normans extraction Tek. I got about a gram and a half from it and really enjoyed the results, it was very inciteful and every experience seemed to be different while adding something new to it. I've started trying another extraction using Acacia confusa instead of root bark but it hasn't worked so far Sad I've been messing about with the PH etc...for a few days but still not one crystal!

My first experience with spice was about a month ago. I smoked it in a mini glass bong with some daminia and waited a few seconds, nothing happened and I started feeling dissapointed it didnt work. Then I realised that the hairs on my arms had turned into saplings which started growing into full blown tress, my room quickly became a jungle and my friend developed a tigers head. The trees had smashed open the roof making the sky visible and had started glowing a redy orangle like colour as if the jungle was burning. There was a bright light above like a type of craft and a force was asking me if I wanted to go with it or not. And to be completely honest I was quite terrified at the intensity of the situation and how within the space of thirty seconds all this had happened and chickened out. I dont remember much after that but apparently I kept telling my friend Id wet myself and had to go to the bathroom (even though I hadn't!). In hindsight I wish I had opted to go with them and regret wussing out. Ive smoked it maybe a dozen or so times since at varying doses and havn't had anything like that level of intensity. It is definetely a pschadelic I would like to get much more equated with, hopefully one day I'll get another chance to go with them.