We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction to Nexus and its members. Options

TruthSeeker
#1 Posted : 9/1/2010 4:35:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not the author, just the owner of the account. All further action this account will be taken by SWIM. Please take over, SWIM.

SWIM stumbled upon the nexus website while browsing the internet attempting to gain knowledge by reading extraction guides and experience reports. SWIM has to say nexus is a beautiful community of people who are highly educated of DMT and are willing to share their knowledge. With the little SWIM knew before, he/she is satisfied with the knowledge he/she has obtained via nexus and feels it is time to start posting in the forums. SWIM is excited to meet a helpful community with open minds and desires to share knowledge. SWIM definitely has multiple questions arising that hopefully will be answered here. With help and support from follow nexus members, SWIM too plans on sharing their knowledge in the same respect it was obtained.

-SWIM's DMT BACKGROUND-
1 smoking attempt via light bulb. There was a "trip" but by all means no breakthrough.
No previous extraction attempts. Multiple extraction guides have been read.

Hopefully SWIM can meet some educated people on here to guide SWIM through this process at your will. SWIM feels very helpless and alone at this point when it comes to extraction.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 9/1/2010 5:00:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

well welcome. you are correct the ammount of knowledge and information on this site is amazing. i was just thinking about this today and got goose bumps at how intelligent and kind this community is. welcome aboard.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 9/1/2010 6:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus,
i'd say - quit the SWIMMING,
there's no need for it.

Just get a proxy, if you have security anxieties.

elusive illusion

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 9/1/2010 7:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Truthseeker. You're in the right place.

Cease SWIMMING whenever you're comfortable doing it. No one's busted down this FOAF's door yet.

TruthSeeker
#5 Posted : 1/19/2011 7:43:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm done SWIMMING Smile. I understand this website much more and I love the community.

TruthSeeker
#6 Posted : 5/13/2011 6:54:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I find it a little frustrating being unable to get back into the chat considering I have been a member of this community since August of last year. If an administrator could change this, it would be greatly appreciated. Ever since I found this website I fell in love with it. You are a very loving open minded group of people that I would like to learn more from and be more of a part of. There is no other place on the web that gives such an at-home feeling like DMT nexus does, which is why it bothers me that I can't enter the chat anymore. I loved being able to come home and chat with a group of people that share very similar and amazing ideas about things, yet show much respect for each others differences, which I find difficult to find such good hearted people like you guys in the real world. I want to be a member of this community as it reflects many of the ideas I have and helps me express them more. I usually don't talk much but I am a very inquisitive person and I would love to learn from this community, grow with it, and eventually take the words of wizdom and extraction knowledge I have learned to help new members of the nexus. I hope the moderators will take this post into consideration to promote me to a full member, as I plan on staying a part of this website as long as it lasts.

Much love <3,
Seeker

olympus mon
#7 Posted : 5/13/2011 7:50:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

try again. now that trav has fixed the problem i bet he opened chat back up to all. if not it will come soon.
also keep in mind that how long you have been a member isn't what gets you out of the nursery. posting your thoughts and ideas lets others get to know you. thats what gets you full access. you've only posted 3 times all in this thread, get involved. answer peoples questions when you can, ask questions you cant find answers to, tell us about yourself. this will get you what you seek.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.