We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
alien contact Options

shoe
#21 Posted : 11/12/2008 6:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bonestoner wrote:
damn swim need to breakthrough. SWIMS shitty made pipe is stopping him. Ive seen the faces in the walls but its still my room im looking at. I will not speculate until swim has an experience of his own. but ive had dreams of a war going on in my home town and im walking down the road in awe and i look up and a spaceship is following me. It also is no surprise that they wouldnt be happy with our way of life.

why don't you just splash out? one of the most intense trips swim ever had was when swim went from a vaporization only pipe to a raw flame-on-the-spice type pipe (still glass though.)

suggest you try everyonedoesit.com for some cool trippy glass ones. you'll never regret it Pleased
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

polytrip
#22 Posted : 11/12/2008 8:47:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Has anyone ever thought of alternative explanations for these 'alien contacts'? I find it hard to believe that aliens áre actually contacting us, but on the other hand there needs to be an explanation for the fact that so many people have had the same dreams and hallucinations.Shocked
You would almost start to think of some jungian kind of explanation. But then again..how can people been biologically or culturally programmed with such exact and detailed images?

PREV12