We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM says hello from asia! Options

dehingoli
#1 Posted : 4/27/2011 11:12:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

SWIM is from asia and has gone through different substances and thinks DMT would be a good "next step".
SWIM is planning to extract DMT locally (A. confusa mostly) using available products here.
Gone through posts and had a walk around the block. was happy to learn that acacia is very abundant here.

Just need to verify which species are real Acacia that has DMT in it.

Would appreciate help in identifying them before doing extractions.
Will post pictures here and give you updates from beginning to end.

my main concern right now other than getting the right tree is the solvent used.

We have coleman camp fuel (does it really have additives?)here and Zippo.

Will try Zippo naptha first and give updates hopefully in the coming weeks. Smile

- my signature has been temporarily moved to another dimension.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/27/2011 11:15:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Do an evap test, read the ingredients, search for MSDS of the specific product in your country, before using any solvent. I dont think there are many people here from your country and the composition of products under the same brand name can vary from batch to batch and country (specially if its something sold as 'fuel', which doesnt need strong guarantees regarding for example rust-inhibitors or other potentially toxic products since its not made to consume)

Do you think you can find essential orange oil / limonene there?

Indeed post the pictures of the plants you think are good to use, maybe more knowledgeable people here can help you..

Good luck!

dehingoli
#3 Posted : 4/27/2011 11:39:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Endlessness. SWIM will do that test with zippo first since this can be bought in 4oz retail. the coleman camp fuel might be tested after 1st success. been looking around our local store for limonene but can't find common name for it here. Is is just "essential orange oil"?

Ill start taking pictures next week. Thanks, I'm very happy knowing that help is readilly available.
- my signature has been temporarily moved to another dimension.

jerry
#4 Posted : 5/12/2011 4:28:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's limonene is called "citrus thinner". He's says try looking in art supply stores. They can be a treasure trove of rare solvents.
I like fish tacos