We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
spice and mirrors Options

TH3_ASiAN
#1 Posted : 10/20/2008 2:07:35 AM

LENNA

what do people think about spice and mirrors??
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 10/20/2008 2:45:12 AM

John Murdoch IV

Spice is good and mirrors are fine too.

My two ¢'s
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:17:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has always thought of putting a big mirror up on his wall..that went all the way to the floor...and then smoke some spice while looking at himself...
it's a sound

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 10/20/2008 1:50:14 PM

The Great Namah

Mirrors can be your friend or your worst enemy. My friend shaved his beard off and was about to shave his head as well before coming too and realizing that there were in fact, no snakes growing out from his face and head.

I usually avoid them while I am under the influence of any psycadelic.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 10/20/2008 2:59:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Depends on your degree of vanity, i guess.

lorax
#6 Posted : 10/20/2008 3:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've spent a night with 250mics lsd, a mirror and a candle. i will never do it again - very interesting tho!

it starts becoming weird when the mirror starts looking into your self. i have also experienced my mirrored me becoming a seperate being trying to pull me into the mirror. it wasn't me any longer.. it was a beast of a creature with fangs and evil beady eyes and the hair.. oh the hair.. it started growing out of the mirror into my world.

that was about the point when i blew out the candle and ran back to my room like i was being chased by death itself. then i had a nice big puff off some nepalese hash and everything was back to normal Pleased
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

TH3_ASiAN
#7 Posted : 10/20/2008 7:09:31 PM

LENNA

i think spice and mirrors are great. it opens up parts of your mind that most people don't relize they have. I have never had a bad trip on any type of psycadelics. i say your mind is a beautiful thing and whether you chose to inhanse or open it in any way is cool with me =OP
everything that i post is my own option, you my not like it or even agree with what i have wrote but as I said..... *is my own option*. All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

*the_asian*

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 10/20/2008 7:15:37 PM

John Murdoch IV

Well I like to look in a mirror on a good trip of shrooms. Last time I did that the shrooms showed me many faces of past lives. Always the same eyes but everything else was very different. My face just morphing into very different faces and different hair (both shape and color) and stopping for a while between.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

lorax
#9 Posted : 10/20/2008 8:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd rather choose a pool of dark reflective water. it leaves more space for the imagination to do its thing. mirrors seem so artificial to me. but to each his own.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 10/20/2008 8:09:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

mirrors are very powerful...they bounce LIGHT
it's a sound

Faust
#11 Posted : 11/10/2008 8:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:

It's a common misconception that mirrors are good reflectors, scientifically speaking anyway.

Household mirrors only reflect about 12% of the light that makes contact with their surface.

Mirrors are very poor reflectors of light energy. A flat-white painted wall will return 80% of visible light. And incidentally mylar, being a good reflector of multiple spectrums of light energy; mylar ideally will bounce back 90-95% of total light energy that makes contact with its surface.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 11/10/2008 9:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Faust wrote:
Jorkest wrote:

It's a common misconception that mirrors are good reflectors, scientifically speaking anyway.

Household mirrors only reflect about 12% of the light that makes contact with their surface.

Mirrors are very poor reflectors of light energy. A flat-white painted wall will return 80% of visible light. And incidentally mylar, being a good reflector of multiple spectrums of light energy; mylar ideally will bounce back 90-95% of total light energy that makes contact with its surface.

well next time its sunny out take a mirror and shine the reflection in your eyes and tell me they arent good reflectors:-P
it's a sound

polytrip
#13 Posted : 11/10/2008 9:23:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It's not the amount of light being reflected but how diffuse the reflected light is. A LASER of 1 miliwatt can make you blind.