We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
still struggling to get there Options

smokerx
#1 Posted : 4/26/2011 7:54:06 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

still working on my dose. cant get it right. not a long ago i started to use GVG and still working on best smoking technique. i tried 30mg and it was very intense experience.it could be my breakthrough dose if i was not fighting the spice so heard. my problem is that i can not let go and when i am about to depart into hiperspace i freak out and try to get back instantly. then its just a struggle till its over. lower dose is very nice experience but not breakthrough. so i am thinking maybe i should hit it heard with biger dose maybe 40 to 50mg and this way to overcome the strugle and be blasted strait into hiperspace or NOT ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 4/26/2011 7:56:45 PM

Try 40-50 and hold your hits in as long as you can. ~15 seconds.

smokerx
#3 Posted : 4/26/2011 11:59:12 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

۩ wrote:
Try 40-50 and hold your hits in as long as you can. ~15 seconds.

oh man its gonna take some time till I hit 50mg. I will be looking at my GVG for very long time before I do it Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Al Dimentiz
#4 Posted : 4/27/2011 7:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
oh man its gonna take some time till I hit 50mg. I will be looking at my GVG for very long time before I do it

You know... I use the mini-machine 30mg every time and I try to take it all on one hit and hold it for 15 - 20 sec. then I do a second hit if necessary. That way I go to the DMT-VERSE every time.
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

smokerx
#5 Posted : 4/27/2011 8:23:12 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Al Dimentiz wrote:
Quote:
oh man its gonna take some time till I hit 50mg. I will be looking at my GVG for very long time before I do it

You know... I use the mini-machine 30mg every time and I try to take it all on one hit and hold it for 15 - 20 sec. then I do a second hit if necessary. That way I go to the DMT-VERSE every time.

i normaly have no chance to get second hit. it comes so fast on me i have no time for another one. i read here some people can get 3 big hits for me it is impossible. so i have to focus on technique cos i have just one hit. everytime i tried second hit it was no good. i guess it works diferently for everyone.

ewok
#6 Posted : 4/27/2011 8:51:39 AM

I don't feel it helps to get wrapped up in the whole breakthrough just build a relationship with it, just let it happen when it happens. Its not the be all end all of dmt. Technique will come and it will surprise you just how little you will need. If you start smoking 50mg and get your technique sorted you will be in very very deep which happened to me, now 25mg guarantees a breakthrough.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

journeyofmind
#7 Posted : 4/27/2011 10:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did 40-45 today and it blew me away, I stil have alot to learn though Smile
"True benevolence, or compassion, extends itself through the whole of existence
and sympathises with the distress of every creature capable of sensation."

smokerx
#8 Posted : 4/27/2011 1:12:46 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

journeyofmind wrote:
I did 40-45 today and it blew me away, I stil have alot to learn though Smile

Blew away ... does that mean you blacked out or you had a breakthrough? Was it your first big hit ?

۩
#9 Posted : 4/27/2011 4:34:10 PM

smoker, 50mg isn't an overdose. A lot of people require that many molecules to transition. The trick is to find the dose that works best for you.

gibran2
#10 Posted : 4/27/2011 4:41:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

۩ wrote:
smoker, 50mg isn't an overdose. A lot of people require that many molecules to transition. The trick is to find the dose that works best for you.

Remember – what you load into your smoking device is always going to be less – sometimes significantly less - than what enters into your blood stream.

If a person of average weight got 50mg DMT into his/her blood stream, it would probably be an extremely intense and potentially very unpleasant experience. Of course, depending on smoking device and technique, one might get 20mg or less into one’s blood stream out of the 50mg loaded into the smoking device.

The “danger” (more psychological than physical) of loading a large amount is that by dumb luck or pure chance one might vaporize such a dose very efficiently. The resulting experience may then come as quite a surprise.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

smokerx
#11 Posted : 5/1/2011 11:35:52 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

gibran2 wrote:

If a person of average weight got 50mg DMT into his/her blood stream, it would probably be an extremely intense and potentially very unpleasant experience. Of course, depending on smoking device and technique, one might get 20mg or less into one’s blood stream out of the 50mg loaded into the smoking device.

The “danger” (more psychological than physical) of loading a large amount is that by dumb luck or pure chance one might vaporize such a dose very efficiently. The resulting experience may then come as quite a surprise.

i am using GVG to smoke spice, but maybe my technique is not still good anough. i have not tried to smoke biger amount of spice for sometime now i just dont feel that the time is right. i smoked changa though in smaler amounts with very nice experience but no breakthrough. i am not worried now about breaking through anyway. im gonna take it easy and when it comes it comes.