We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My spiritual journey so far Options

JackCastle
#1 Posted : 4/25/2011 3:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello people of the nexus this is just a quick essay (at least Ill try to make it quick) of my spiritual journey and what I have learn so far.

Well my journey I think truly started with my separation from religion I was raised christian and I always had problems with it but never spoke up about it.In my later teen years my brother who is gay (just outed him to all of you Razz) was look down at his church which he was a part of for years he was part of the chorus and knew everyone and everyone knew him and then when he came out they looked down at him just for being gay like of all sudden just cause he liked men he wasn't the same person. That's when I really dropped out of my christian roots and I was an agnostic for many years and the reason I say agnostic is cause I believed in something I wasn't entirely sure what yet but I felt in my soul like there was something more to life but I just didn't believe in the christian way of life mostly because most (noticed how I said most not trying to insult anyone's religion) of them were ignorant and hypocrites and if there is one thing I cant stand is ignorance and hypocrisy.

So I went on many years not knowing what to believe in and than as fate would have it LSD came my way one day and after doing LSD for the first time my first realization was the power of mind I was able to read my friends minds and say stuff to them in my mind and I realize the life force that went through of all us. My first trip was amazing but my later trips is when I really started becoming enlighten (not that I am an enlighten teacher or anything I still have ALOT to learn). So in my second trip is when I realized the power of the creator and I felt what I would describe as infinity and I didn't understand it at first I was in awe and I felt my way of thinking changing and to be completely honest I cant even describe what I was thinking cause it was so abstract I know that sounds stupid like you dont know what your were thinking? But its the god honest truth like I knew what I was thinking but there are no words to describe the thought process I was going through. After that there is really only one more trip worth talking about and this wasnt a particularly amazing trip it was actually bad and good at times but I remember having this profound thought and it was this I remember in my minds eye visualizing the infinity symbol and thinking that's it, that's what life is about life is like an infinite loop interchanging space and time and its up to us to figure out this loop. Needless to say I was mind blown I would say in those moments I connected to the "higher self".

And of course I have learned other things from lecturers like David wilcock which I totally dug I think that man is great for what he is doing. I mean they were a few other things that I felt on my trips like I felt overwhelming love I have felt the sadness of the world the disconnectedness that everyone has now but nothing really worth talking about.

Well thats my story not a particularly intresting one but I hope you enjoyed if you read this whole thing. May the love and the light be with all of you always
Namaste
John.C

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 4/25/2011 9:19:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi

Would you please break up the essay into paragraphs?

JackCastle
#3 Posted : 4/25/2011 6:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there you go sorry about that hope thats better

Jin
#4 Posted : 4/25/2011 6:35:58 PM

yes

welcome to the nexus
Godspeed Very happy
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth