We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Well hey Options

lohes
#1 Posted : 4/25/2011 4:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For most of my life, I've been interested in (the creation of/viewing/experiencing/listening to) what life as to offer, in the arts, saturating ones self in feeling, emotions, coming a little closer to understanding it all. I've been creating music for a while, and love going off and improvising for long amounts of time, it just feels good to release your thoughts and have other people understand without words. I really want to experience something that's like nothing else, something that will show me the beauty of what the mind can create (even if it is helped with a chemical)

Now I know it seems lohes is a junkie, but he only occasionally smokes cannabis, and is considering quitting anyways.

He tells me that he hopes to achieve a few things with DMT:

- Find who he is || It's always seemed to me like a part of me is missing, I hope to find this last piece and become a better person, EDIT: I've heard so much about people changing for the better, and I hope to achieve what they have, it seems like I'm missing things that most people realize

-To explore the depths of his mind || To see more than what I already see, to try and understand more about the image our vision fabricates for us

-For musical inspiration || No, I'm not going to write something like "DMT trip to hell", "Mountains inside Mountains: Inspired by DMT". Just as an artist paints with the sadness of love in mind when creating a painting of a decaying statue, I hope my experiences can inspire pieces of music.

I have never made (EDIT: Nor tried) DMT before, and I have a pretty clear idea of how to (EDIT: extract) it (lazyman's tek, sodium carbonate wash, evap.) but I still have a few questions before attempting it. I hope to grow a good relationship with the community here and have an awesome time, I can't wait to get started and to help show more members how to extract DMT

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Red Eclipse
#2 Posted : 4/25/2011 7:30:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, lohes!

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/25/2011 9:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tell lohos that this is the place to be and that he is among friends. DMT may or may or may not be the thing to help him find who he is but it can most definatley change the way that things are viewed, whatever is shown... its all interpretation, and without a doubt an artist should have no problem seeing the beauty it can bestow. inspiration it seems goes hand in hand with spice, but everyone looks at inspiration differently so take what you can from it, and say thank you Smile . WELCOME and happy trails...
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on timeā€¦but I've nowhere to be...except here."