We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiya! Options

tigerstrike92
#1 Posted : 4/21/2011 3:50:49 AM

Homo-divinorum

Well, it has been a year since a friend shared with me the miraculous substance that is n,n,dimethyltryptamine. To prepare me for my journey, he recommended I come here first to learn as much about it as I can. I browsed around a couple of times, but never really delved into the deeps. I wasn't able to break through, but off of what wisdom and spice my friend shared I was still able to gain some amazing insight, which was enough to spark my curiosity. Fast forward to the present, and for the past couple of months I have been an everyday lurker, but now have the courage and knowledge I think are necessary to be an important member of the community. I am an aspiring ethnobotanist, and am definitely a plant geek. I have a deep respect towards all plants, and believe that we can learn more about the universe and ourselves through entheogenic plants. I am fairly new to all of this (within the past couple of years) but have already gained powerful allies such as salvia divinorum. Anyways, I am constantly hungry for new knowledge about plants and love to hear about different preparations and/or experiences. I want to learn from as many different plants as I can, while still keeping each sacred in their own right.
Thanks!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 4/21/2011 3:52:58 AM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

bassmethod
#3 Posted : 4/21/2011 6:05:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, tigerstrike!
Ethnobotany is very fascinating, I too am a plant geek.

tigerstrike92
#4 Posted : 4/24/2011 7:18:02 AM

Homo-divinorum

Glad to hear it bass! Thanks!

Not sure where to post this, so here goes:
On April 28 & 29, SWIM will be attending the Bioethics Forum in Madison, Wisconsin! It is entitled Manifesting the Mind, and covers topics such as ethnobotany and indigenous cultures, the savant syndrome, sleep, dream and wakefulness states, near death experiences, neurotransmitters, quantum perspectives, recent clinical studies of the therapeutic effects of entheogens, mindfulness and meditation. It will also feature key speaker such as Wade Davis.

So... I'm pretty excited.Very happy
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.