We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This.. is something different. Options

cero
#1 Posted : 4/22/2011 3:16:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Some 15 years ago i decided to make mushrooms a part of my path to selfdiscovery and releasing the past. In the course of this time i've had nothing but wonderful and loving experiences with these "old friends", and i'm sure this will continue into the future.

However, i also never lost the curiosity and interest in other psycho-active avenues, and DMT was one of them.

After a lot of reading i decided to simply do it, ordered MHRB and tried my hand at extracting spice through the STB route.

Earlier today i managed to rescue a fair bit of spice from the clutches of a botched extraction, and i loaded-up my little glass bowl, got comfortable and started heating the bowl.

I didn't think the smoke was that bad to inhale to be honest, but i did not expect that there'd be such a release of smoke from a tiny amount of spice like that. Inhaled it, kept it in, exhale and another toke, exhale.. not much happening yet. Hm.

Last toke. The onset. Fractal puzzling of reality, and without warning or effort: this.. is something different.

A deep blue and gold meso-american decor with a touch of manga stretched out before me. There were things reminding me that this was infact still my bedroom, but in that brief moment i immediately realised the potency of DMT, but also the respect it commands. I don't think that first micro-trip lasted longer than 5 minutes, but physically i found it very reminiscent of mushrooms.

The bodyload for me is energetic, nervous even. I get cold, especially coming down. My lips feel as if i got punched in the mouth, and it feels as if my tongue got burned. No doubt that has a lot to do with the impurities in the first batch. More importantly though is that this experience has me re-evaluating my next move.

Do i stay in, or go outside? I don't want people around but i'm certain that coming down from having been ejected is much, much nicer in a tranquil natural setting instead of a bedroom.

The impact a break-through trip is going to have requires careful consideration. Not only the physical surroundings but i also have to prepare myself mentally for something you can't prepare for. In a way, i'm glad the trips don't last as long as, say, LSD or even mushrooms. There's going to be a lot to process and re-allign, i'm sure of it.

Thank you for reading, this forum has been an indispensible source of information for me.

For which i thank you all.

C

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xebiche
#2 Posted : 4/22/2011 3:27:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inside or outside does not matter so long as you are are at home with yourself, but if you are outside you can let nature do some of your balancing work for you. I have found that DMT elicits an acute degree of neurological sensitivity. I get cold too. My sense of feel is greatly increased. Try and familiarize yourself with this molecule. Familiarity often quells nervousness.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

cero
#3 Posted : 4/22/2011 3:51:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind words, and rest assured; the journey has only just begun Smile