We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Instant ayahuasca (analogue) Options

Fizh
#1 Posted : 10/5/2010 9:45:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexus people!

For a long time I have been soaking up useful information from you guys. The nexus is by far my favorite forum Smile

But I have stumpled upon some questions, that swim needs answers to. Swim saw the topic called "Instant ayahuasca" by Dorge and got very interested, because swim does not want to stand for hours in his kitchen and make a brew. Swim will be using syrian rue and chaliponga leaves. This is soaked in 93% alcohol and the menstrum is then evaporated. The teks says it should be done in the oven. My question is:

Does it matter how swim evaporates the menstrum? Can it be done with just a fan? Or is the heat from the oven nescessary?

Thanks. Hope you can help swim! Very happy

Here is the link to the Instant ayahuasca thread:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=4119

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Fizh
#2 Posted : 10/8/2010 2:48:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nobody knows?

bindu
#3 Posted : 4/21/2011 10:22:28 PM

sure you can evap with a fan, but that would take ages.

Also, the chakruna is horrible when extracted by alcohol.

the way i did it was to put it in a pan and keep it at 80C
a fan in front and open window behind it.

best of course if you have a cooking plate with temp controls(50€)
blessed be all forms of intelligence

jamie
#4 Posted : 4/21/2011 11:12:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Your "instant ayahuasca" will not be ayahuasca at all..it will be rue and chaliponga..rue has its own history of use as haoma. It is powerful and beautiful in it's own right, but it is not ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is caapi.

Why the rush anyway? whats wrong with getting to know the plants and taking the time to brew them properly? Im all for innovation, but I find it sort of saddening when I hear of people not wanting to take the time to brew etc and just wanting some instant trip before they even know the plant/plants..

A harmala-DMT combo is nothing to rush into..rushing into that can really teach you that the hard way.

That said, a fan will work fine.
Long live the unwoke.