We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Supremely satisfied by my surprise. Options

SpireCatalyst
#1 Posted : 4/10/2011 4:17:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have stumbled upon a community i honestly did not feel existed, at least not in the vast sense that it does indeed exist here. I have been studying DMT for some time now(a little over yr i believe) and just recently experienced its power and ability to change my view on significant things in my life. On my quest for extraction, or a source for that to be extracted, i stumble upon what is apparently a network of like-minded travelers. i want to express, in advance, my appreciation for any and all advice you all may or may not give me. When it comes to this journey i feel i am in a city lacking certain ideals that are so obviously abundant here. Thank you again. I hope to gain relationships here tha will build for a better tomorrow, that would be awesome.
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

thelittlehuskee
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 10:46:47 PM

Maya Elizabeth

I found your introduction profound. It was just so sweet, and welcoming. I liked the way your words flowed together. I can definitely say I did not think a place like this existed on the internet. I didn't realise there was places were people got along & solved things civilly... It baffles me, a little, and I find that sad. I shouldn't be baffled to see human kindness. Though I am so glad that these people are here.

My boyfriend & I have been studying DMT for a long while (especially after seeing DMT: The Spirit Molecule), and have had our own adventures. It is amazing what something so simple can do in your life. I know it has greatly changed my boyfriend's for the better. And I know I am getting there. (:

So, anyway, welcome! (:
"I smoke to get high because the world is so low." - Kid Cudi.

SpireCatalyst
#3 Posted : 4/18/2011 1:33:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THANK YOU! Same here, it changed me in a way that i didn't think possible at the time. it was profound. i know what you mean by the being sad thing, more disappointment in my eyes, that people are incapable of compassion towards each other, but here its a different world(appropriate). hope to talk to you more soon Smile
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."