We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all Options

logik
#1 Posted : 4/15/2011 9:41:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all!!

I discovered this site through another forum and very thankful I have found it.

It has been a huge help and the site is filled with tons of valuable information and members.

I have been a long time reader and finally decided to join, hopefully I'll be able to contribute down the lines!!

have a safe journey!

-Logik

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 4/16/2011 9:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hi logic,

nice of you to drop by. Would you care to tell us more about yourself? It's always nice to get to know one-another, and unfortunately we only have these text-boxes to do so for now. So, staying with the theme of this website, what are your experiences with psychedelics? What are your interests regarding them - intentions / beliefs / hopes / specific projects?

Have you tried dmt orally or vaped and if so how did you like it?

Also, what is your outlook on life and how to psychedelics fit in there?

Myself, I'm a big fan of working with entheogens for self-developmental purposes, for psychological self-experiments, and for the evolution of conscousness in general. I see this website and the community behind it as a way to integrate psychedelics not only on a personal level but on an inter-personal and (sub-)cultural level as well. I enjoy trying to contribute to the general awareness and loving; not sure if I always succeed, but well, we'll get there.

So let's hear a bit more from you now Smile

cheers & love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Minus The H
#3 Posted : 4/16/2011 9:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus logik! glad to have you here!

i looked around for a month or so before i joined. now, i feel like i've met my family for the first time.

look forward to seeing you aroundLaughing
Safe travels everyone!!!

Free yourself from yourself...

logik
#4 Posted : 4/17/2011 9:58:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there enoon I'd be more than happy to share a little more about myself ...

As far as experiences with psychedelics, I have had my fair share of experience's but mostly like others always looking to be enlightened down the road. Most journeys I take I try and not perceive necessarily what I'm trying to get out of the trip, but go in with an open mind. However, I tend to use psychedelics to help open my mind furthur ( a little pun for dead heads ) and like to use them as teachers...most people seem to lose themselves on psychs, I seem to find myself weird I know

As far as spice, I have only had the opportunity to try it once unfortunately hahah. Although it was amazing, some of the stories I read from this site make me believe I did not consume enough. After exhaling I was quickly rushed with an energy flowing through my body , me recognizing the feeling from previous psychedelic onsets, I looked up at the ceiling it started to swirl into fractals and I couldn't believe that within seconds I was thrown into the middle of an acid trip without necessarily all the anxiety, I was at a complete bliss. However I was still in complete reality....