We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experience: Synesthesia and the forced reality Options

ElusiveMind
#1 Posted : 4/15/2011 12:25:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The following report is from AFOAFOAF.

I've wanted to dwell in the mystical teachings of the mushroom dimension for a while now, always having to postpone the experience for various reasons. One night though I was able to finally have an uninterrupted experience.

I started the night off with my ritualistic cleaning of my room as I feel it promotes good karma and there is less junk to worry about if something happens. After about part way through I decided to consume my one dried cubensis mushrooms which weighed 4.5 grams. I always love the taste of the mushrooms so nausea was not a factor during the trip. I continued to clean my room and after I sat back down on my computer, arranging the music I will listen to during the trip.

It was only around 35 minutes when I noticed the great contrast of colours around my room. They really stood out from one another and I knew the trip was on the way. I continued to prepare when I started to experience the typical "tryptamine shivers" which I don't really mind. I decided that this was the best time to get into bed, turn off the lights, plug in the music, and get ready for the trip.

Now, I ingested the mushrooms at around 9:30 as the last couple of experiences had the mushrooms peaking around the 2 hour mark. By that time I was hoping the rest of the family would be asleep. Also note, that I had been drinking a lot of fluid that day... if you can tell where this is heading you are right... a n00b disaster.

So it's now 10:30 and the mushrooms are starting to peak nicely. I'm listening to Bluetech with my headphones and it is sounding better and better by the second. The shivering is not occurring as often anymore and the mushroom’s wonder is starting to appear. Before I get any higher though, I decide to quickly go to the washroom to make sure I am uninterrupted during the remainder of the trip. When I return, I am starting to peak hard now, getting pretty disorientated, having trouble standing, big plastered grin on my face... I was content. Then I put my headphones back on and pressed play.....

BOOM!! I was almost instantly blown away by Bluetech's Alchemie Dub... "I" was gone. I felt this slow slither of energy up my spine which ultimately came to the crown of my head... my third eye exploded with colours behind by closed eyelids. I say this almost liquid multi-coloured energy snake its way out of my third eye, spreading to the nearby walls and climbing up them to consume my room... wait walls? I open my eyes then close my eyes, but I couldn't tell the difference if I was opening or closing my eyes! The energy continued to fill my room until everything was covered in my coloured energy. Then I saw them... the shadows. They didn't seem hostile, they seems quizzical and playful. Hanging on the ledge of my window, on my dresser, etc. They seemed to be watching me fill my room with my energy, but they themselves never changed and only stayed black against my multi-coloured room...

I decided to change the music and put on Shulman's - Mushroom Therapy... BOOM!!! I was hit by the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced.... synaesthesia. I could feel the music, taste my energy. see the music ripple time and space... I was in shock and awe... in wonder... in bliss... I cried silently in joy. "I" fell apart and was reborn again... and again... and again. Then the shadows started drawing symbols on my energy covered walls... they glowed in a strange dreamy, multi-colour way. They covered every inch of my wall with this one symbol and I felt its energy synergise with my energy. Patches of the wall started to warp outwards as though trying to create a black hole in my room and then it happened.... there was no room that I was aware of anymore... I was in a bubble of my energy floating above the world in outer space... I watched the galaxies dance their multi-coloured dances... merge with one another, explode into super-novas that tasted like raspberry/blueberry mix with a hint of ecstasy... *hard to describe*. This lasted which seemed like hours... days... years... and then I was suddenly brought back to reality where I needed to pee.

I glanced at my clock and couldn't understand what time it was, so I got out of bed and started towards my door... that's when I heard voices outside my door and "I" finally returned... and "I" was pissed. I was standing there looking like a fool doing a little dance and praying to the gods that my family goes to bed soon. I looked at my clock again and realized it had only been an hour since the peak... shit. I contemplated all my options. Are my eyes too dilated? Would I be able to speak properly if asked a question? These questions formed an endless line in my head and got me angrier than before. I was such a idiot, loser, why... why was I this stupid to let a mistake like this happen? And thus the beginning of the forced reality....

I needed to go to the washroom so badly!! I even contemplated trying to pee out my window which doesn't have a screen. I quickly decided that was a bad idea as I might wall out my window and die.... die.... what WOULD happen if I died? I focused all my attention upon the question and became very analytical. (The following is a conversation with myself)

-Well, is there a god?
-There is no proof or facts... so no.
-Ok, is there a soul?
-Hmmm.... again, no facts or proof.
-But wait, that means there is no after-life!! The possibility shocked me and rocked me to the core. No, there HAS to be! Why would so many people BELIEVE in something that didn't exist?!?!
-Because they are scared... they are scared that their lives may be the only thing they have and that they didn't live the way they wanted to... to please some imaginary being that didn't exist... or some paradise that was under their feet the entire time that they never realized.
-But... what happens WHEN you die?... If there is no after-life then what?
-You become one... simple enough.
-Huh?
-You become one... need I explain it anymore?
-Well ya that would help.
-You already know you are made up of the elements of this universe silly... you become One with this universe again... you become infinite... you become everyone and everything once again.... your identity does not survive though... no soul... no chance of "you" ever coming back to this life... It's a one way ticket.
-But if that is all that awaits me at the end, why do I continue to live this life thinking I will be rewarded later in the after-life...why continue?
-As I said, this is the only world you have or will ever know, do with it what you please...
-NO!! I can't do that!! That is the reason why the world is as fucked up as it currently is!! No respect for the earth!
-You're right, we don't show respect for anyone other than ourselves... and we don't even treat ourselves right sometimes.... believing an illusion. Ha.
-But I do want to make this a better place; I have seen the beauty of this world that you have shown me... I was blind before... and now I am happy... you have opened my eyes. I try to make this a better place! It makes me sick to think we are destroying the world only to satisfy ourselves..... *shocked*
-Yes.... go on....
-We destroy the world to survive... we say we are doing this to help create a better future for our children... for our children... but we are destroying the world.... for our children??
-Go on....
-I... I don't want to go on...
-You destroy the world because you’re an organism... simple as that. You grow like a cancer and will slowly kills yourselves... for your children... HA!
-How dare you compare me to something so low!
-BUT YOU ARE!! No different than anything else in this world... you are all one... and you will survive or die as one... isn't it swell?

I suddenly snapped out of it and realized that 30 minutes had gone by and I still needed to pee. My family was asleep so I went to the washroom and then came back to my room.... I was a wreck... I couldn't take it... I needed to calm down and start integrating and analyzing what had just happened...

I spent the next 4 hours thinking about life, death, joy, sadness, rich, poor... I looked at every aspect of this world.... and continually asked myself... how can I make this a better place!! What in this worldly equation is corrupting us as a race? Money?... I tried thinking up ways to eradicate the use of money in the world. Unification of borders?? No borders?? A single country?? I analyzed how the world would play out with a single government running the world.... how could I help this world??......

THE NEXT DAY:

I must have fallen asleep unknowingly as I awoke at around noon the next day.... It had been very difficult to integrate and analyze the experience as some of the aspects were new to me while others shook some of life's views that I held close to me..... I also stumbled upon that symbol that the shadows were drawing on my energy the night before... it was the symbol of trinity... still integrating... still integrating...

My FOAFOAF thanks you for reading their report.

Pce,
ElusiveMind
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

alzabo
#2 Posted : 4/17/2011 7:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dang, that's rough. Water is necessary for life and so iz pissin'. To go without either is an unhappy context.
I think it's good to remember that psychedelics don't paint a vivid message on your forehead that says "I am on drugs!" In fact, someone who isn't very familiar with the psychedelic state is quite unlikely to notice when it has taken a hold of another. It's very different than being drunk, where slurred speech and lack of coordination are immediate give aways. With psychedelics, depending on the individual and dosage of course, there isn't necessarily any discernible difference at all. Dilated pupils can be explained away as the natural result of having just come out of a very dark room.
In any case, I hope that your friend's next experience finds them with company that approves of what they are doing.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

ElusiveMind
#3 Posted : 4/17/2011 9:58:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Writing this on behalf of AFOAFOAF.

Yes, I realized in hind sight like alzabo stated that it is sometimes difficult for other people to tell whether you're on something on not, but for the person experiencing it, the anxiety and paranoia can mask your better judgment.

They also will no be journeying anymore while the family is around as they realized something. It wasn't the fact that their family disapproves of their journeying, which has already been discussed with most of the family, but the fact that I love them too much to hurt them. We have already discussed both our views, theirs is they are scared of addiction and ruined lives (as family members on both sides have fallen to addicting substance), while mine is more about spirituality and experiencing life (which does not include anything addictive). Bottom line though, I don't want to hurt them for spirituality or experiencing sake, so I will focus more on alternatives for now (meditation, W.I.L.D journeys, traveling, etc).

On behalf of AFOAFOAF, thanks for those who have read my report as it is a bit long,
ElusiveMind
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional