We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Perth, Western Australia! :) Options

hiimcam
#1 Posted : 11/24/2010 4:49:55 PM

Cam

Hey all!

I'm a 19yo student from Perth, and found this forum (read: this forum found me) because over the last 6-12 months this magical little yellow stuff has entered my consciousness.

I have never tried smoking DMT, but SWIM has, and they have had 20+ trips and enjoyed every moment of them, he believes they are almost life-changing, and although very fun and enjoyable, should be treated with respect. I have read the entire "The Spirit Molecule" by Dr. Rick Strassman, found the book to be VERY informative and gripping at times, even though I have limited psychological/chemistry background, I am a university level educated person and I understood almost all of the book with the help of our good friend Wiki...

I come here to gather a more educated opinion and thinking of DMT and learn more, I've been involved with DMT for a while now, and although never consumed it or helped in it's extraction, a few friends have. Smile I'm studying automotive engineering at university, and hope to find myself working with a racing team or performance workshop in the not too distant future. Some of my hobbies include surfing, motorsport and cars, skating, movies and the odd night on the town. I also have a very supportive group of friends that share similar interests, and often DMT comes up in conversation, I am of the opinion that it is a very safe and enjoyable drug so long as it's respected and kept for special occasions. I've been experimenting researching the different forms of DMT, the brewed tea, snortable methods and the conventional freebase smoked form. My mates usually use a bong with a separate cone and one of three 'mixers'. Either with weed, straight tobacco or with caapi. They find the weed 'blurs' the effects, especially the more subtle visuals, but prolongs the after affects, tobacco intensifies the onset, obviously the headspin of the 'baco combined with the first few seconds of the trip is to be very enjoyable. They also finds that the caapi 'deepens' the trip, less visuals but more of a spiritual aspect to the feeling.

Speak of which, I consider myself a very spiritual person, I was raised in a Christian family/environment, I have 'rebelled' and 'turned away' from the practices, but still find myself believing the fundamental things. I would still call myself a Christian, but not in the typical sense. I have a very developed system of beliefs, i still believe in a single God, and a living Jesus Christ, just not in the sense of two old dudes and a ghost looking over us. In short, don't get me started with the explanation, I can go on for hours. Smile

I hope to chat with you guys soon looks like everyone has HEAPS of experience to share!

p.s. apologies in advance if something i have mentioned is against forum rules. Mods feel free to edit away Smile

Love.

[edit] names and some info removed, Smile
Ad Astra Per Aspera - "To the stars through struggle"
living by love and knowledge, encouraging others to join. Smile
Perth, Western Australia.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 11/24/2010 11:28:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, hiimcam. Sounds like you've got a lot of interesting activities on your plate. The racing team/performance workshop sounds like an extremely cool job.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

hiimcam
#3 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:28:08 AM

Cam

Thanks bro!

Eluna
#4 Posted : 11/25/2010 11:01:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm i do believe that i know you!! If your the person i think you are - HI! if not.. then.. well HI! Razz

hiimcam
#5 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:34:51 PM

Cam

endlessness
#6 Posted : 11/25/2010 3:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Will be nice hearing more from you soon! Im sure you'll get along well with everybody here Pleased

See ya around!

Eluna
#7 Posted : 11/26/2010 11:15:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey bro, if u could delete the names that would be wicked, but yeah #1 Smile

Shaolin
#8 Posted : 11/26/2010 11:46:09 AM

Stiletto Stoner

So you two are friends in real life but had no idea that you both share a passion for DMT ? Awesome Very happy
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Eluna
#9 Posted : 11/27/2010 5:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i knew Smile i just didnt know he was going to sign up to nexus.

hiimcam
#10 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:16:39 AM

Cam

Original post edited and cleaned up, sorry bro! Smile

hiimcam
#11 Posted : 4/11/2011 1:32:16 PM

Cam

Do I have to do much more to gain access to the other forums?

My friend had another DMT experience today. Got this new batch, very pure and white, almost no yellow tinge at all. He downed a third of a tab of LSD then had about 3 hours later had a cone of DMT through a water bong. Was a VERY trippy event. an hour seemed to float by, while me, my friend and another mate sat and pondered oblivion Smile

But afterwards, about 2 hours after the DMT, he lost all his energy and almost needed to sleep (for eternity it felt). but I think this was just the combo of LSD and DMT, almong with a small amount of weed.

His serotonin receptors are feeling a little sorry for themselves at the moment hahaha

BUT

He feels like he has made a very real peace with himself in conjunction with a weekend holiday, the psychedelic experience is a perfect way to top off a re-newing, refreshing holiday!

WOW!

gogogadget
#12 Posted : 4/17/2011 4:16:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

g,day hiimcam nice to see more perthians around, morning eluna, feels especially awesome this morning despite this lovely weather (plants are singing, just awesome - btw recrystallization and crystal growing is so much fun :0