We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
something burns the tongue Options

neo-kusto
#1 Posted : 4/13/2011 11:53:22 AM
Boris

hey folks

when smoked,it burns the tongue and lips
what can be the problem ? it is chemical burn ,cos the pipe is from paper

SWIM have made the STB extraction
1)mix NaOH with MIMOSA,1 gr NaOH per gram MIMOSA
2)left it in warm water
3)ADDED naphta from ZIPPO ,1 cc to 1 gram MIMOSA
4) with the syringe ,pulled the naphta
i saw that very tiny particles of mix(NaOH and MIMOSA) also got in to syringe
5) washed twice with SODIUM BI-CARBOBATE (i didnt have the carbonate)
6)put in freeze for 20 hours
7)melted in same warm naphta,and freeze again

the result -yellow sand

tmx very much
when smoked,it burns the tongue and lips
what can be the problem ? it is chemical burn ,cos the pipe is from paper

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 4/13/2011 12:14:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it burns, you propably burnt it. Heat more gently and look up proper smoking technique...

Using a paper pipe isn't a good idea either - what kind of paper? Paper made for smoking? If you use other paper, there could be toxic chemicals upon combustion..iw wouldn't continue.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 4/13/2011 12:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok first of all, pipe made of paper? How does that work, what kind of paper? Doesnt it burn too?

Then, about bicarbonate, you can make sodium carbonate from bicarbonate, just put it in the oven for a couple of hours or in the stovetop on low for some minutes, the weight should be reduced by around 1/3 which is C02 and water being released. Check the wiki for more details. The sodium bicarb thing would not really create some impurity and make smoke harsher so that isnt a problem, but im just saying this because sodium bicarb does not have a very high pH in solution, so there is small chance you can lose some yield with washes (even though dmt freebase shouldnt really be soluble in water), better use sodium carb solution instead

I would say that most likely the burning of the tongue is coming from burning the spice instead of vaporizing. Why dont you try a different smoking method? I would suggest a bong with a glass or metal cone, a few screens, then sandwhich the dmt between thick layer of ashes (or thin layer of herbs, or infuse some herbs and smoke that). Be sure to go very easy on the lighter, you want the spice to vaporize, not burn.

Good luck and post back if you found the culprit Smile

neo-kusto
#4 Posted : 4/13/2011 1:31:21 PM
Boris

tnx for answers guys!

ok,the paper didnt burn cos its like "chase the dragon " i burned the crystals on iron paper and caught the smoke
then i tried another method

put the crystals in small glass can,very small like 30 cc,burned the "stuff" and inhaled the smoke through the plastic pipe
the pipe its not hot cos i doesnt touch the flame
first of all the smoke come out very slowly so very difficult to inhale everything
in my country bongs are forbidden,i cant buy one
i think the burn its chemical

maybe some NaOH is there ?

i have bought the sodium CARBONATE,and epsom salt - so i have it now!

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 4/13/2011 2:08:53 PM

The Great Namah

neo-kusto wrote:
tnx for answers guys!

ok,the paper didnt burn cos its like "chase the dragon " i burned the crystals on iron paper and caught the smoke
then i tried another method

put the crystals in small glass can,very small like 30 cc,burned the "stuff" and inhaled the smoke through the plastic pipe
the pipe its not hot cos i doesnt touch the flame
first of all the smoke come out very slowly so very difficult to inhale everything
in my country bongs are forbidden,i cant buy one
i think the burn its chemical

maybe some NaOH is there ?

i have bought the sodium CARBONATE,and epsom salt - so i have it now!

STB's in my experience produce rather harsh smoking crystals. Try a recrystalization, that usually cleans things up for me.

Your smoking technique doesn't sound all that good either.

Have you never made a bong out of household items?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

neo-kusto
#6 Posted : 4/13/2011 2:35:12 PM
Boris

acolon_5 wrote:
[quote=neo-kusto]tnx for answers guys!

STB's in my experience produce rather harsh smoking crystals. Try a recrystalization, that usually cleans things up for me.

Your smoking technique doesn't sound all that good either.

Have you never made a bong out of household items?

you mean in the same naphta ,to melt the same crystals(that look like yellow sand ) and freeze one more time,or several times ?

maybe i can get a glass pipe,i can make a hole in a bottle and put in there a pipe.but then how do i smoke ? cos as i understand i cannot directly put flame on crystals
my background is very poor in these kind of stuff,i came from background of ayahuasca
its so different...

so you say other techniques give less harsh smoke ?

any chance its because tiny particles of NaOH were in the naphta ?
they r very tiny,i saw then only by closeup
but the second wash with water was clean

endlessness
#7 Posted : 4/13/2011 3:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NaOH isnt soluble in naphtha and it would have been washed away in your wash..

Can you get a pipe there, like those metal pipes? Then you can make a bong yourself using some bottle and sticking the bowl of the pipe in a hole in the middle of the bottle and sucking through the top. Yeah you are right do go very easy on the lighter.

The technique with the least harsh smoke is definitely the VaporGenie pipe, specially the Glass one, you have to order it online from their official website and its expensive but oh-so worth it! Otherwise try making a bong and go easy on the fire.

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 4/13/2011 3:07:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you followed the tek you used correctly, you shouldn't have any lye left over in your spice. It is quite easy to tell if you have any base soup in your naphtha when you pull, as it's a dark black colour. Recrystallizing is quite easy actually. This is a good tek used for recystallizing.

Also, your smoking technique can really effect how harsh the smoke feels when going down the pipes. You may want to look into making a homemade waterbong or something similar.

Good luck!

neo-kusto
#9 Posted : 4/13/2011 3:20:33 PM
Boris

tnx guys

yes i can get a pipe,but the hole will be too big,i know what you mean,i take the bottle ,make the hole,put the pipe in
is is better to add water ? i was afraid that watter will "steal" some spice
also,now i have pipe,but how do i put th spice ? it can be fallen to a hole so it will be lost,or to hold it on angle ?
and to put fire on glass and not to spice ,i know the crystal (meth) is smoked that way,but this is not meth,its more gentle. am i wright ?

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 4/13/2011 6:20:01 PM

The Great Namah

water won't steal the spice.

I always use water now.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SHroomtroll
#11 Posted : 4/15/2011 12:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you get acetone? if so do some changa with your spice.

I prefer shredded mint leaves since they mask the taste of burnt spice really well.

neo-kusto
#12 Posted : 4/15/2011 5:52:52 PM
Boris

SHroomtroll wrote:
Can you get acetone? if so do some changa with your spice.

I prefer shredded mint leaves since they mask the taste of burnt spice really well.

hey

acetone is very easy to get,from any ACE store

what is changa ? how can i smoke with mint ? you mean regular bong,put some leaves,then spice,then leaves and smoke ?
i found this way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxfuY4JItcA , i tried it for weed,it was GREAT!!!! cos u dont smoke unnecessary smoke,and when u inhale fresh air comes in and its easier for lungs,but havent tried it with spice
what do you think ? ??
what could be reason for spice's burnings on lips or tongue ?

also,plz can u tell me,wht i saw pictures of big crystals ,and mine are very small like powderi use the STB

tnx very much!

SHroomtroll
#13 Posted : 4/15/2011 9:47:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check this thread for info how to infuse dmt in to a herb

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=3539

neo-kusto
#14 Posted : 4/16/2011 12:26:26 PM
Boris

very nice , i liked the idea of changa ,i have read all the handbook

2 questions plz

1) if i make changa with caapi vine - DO I NEED TO KEEP THE DIET ?

2)if i use the machine ,i put some spice in the middle of iron "scotch" ,so does the smoke by himself goes up,or i need to inhale by the same time i burn the bottle's neck ?

i used yesterday the bulb lamp bong,it is very nice,i burn the glass ,wait for the smoke to fill the space of a bulb and wait a bit until smoke is becomes colder ,and then i inhale
will it work the same with machine ?

in this picture the solution after 24 hours of freezing,but instead of crystals on the botom,there is some mess and white stuff floating,my solution is clean (i washed 3 times )
what is this ? is it normal or something went wrong,previously i used naphta from zippo,now it is from petrol station
maybe there the problem,though on the first pull i had crystals,but not too much...
neo-kusto attached the following image(s):
111.JPG (1,220kb) downloaded 79 time(s).

smokerx
#15 Posted : 4/16/2011 1:40:59 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

neo-kusto wrote:
very nice , i liked the idea of changa ,i have read all the handbook

2 questions plz

1) if i make changa with caapi vine - DO I NEED TO KEEP THE DIET ?

2)if i use the machine ,i put some spice in the middle of iron "scotch" ,so does the smoke by himself goes up,or i need to inhale by the same time i burn the bottle's neck ?

i used yesterday the bulb lamp bong,it is very nice,i burn the glass ,wait for the smoke to fill the space of a bulb and wait a bit until smoke is becomes colder ,and then i inhale
will it work the same with machine ?

1. you make changa with b.caapi leaves. you may start with 0.5g of dmt and 0.5g of b.caapi leaves. mix them together then put acetone on it to disolve dmt ,mix it well, spread out , leave to dry, and thats it you have 1g of changa.

2. with the machine dont use too much of the steal mesch. otherwise you gonna waist a lots of spice. heat it up a bit than put spice on . it will nicely disolve into it. than you can start heating it up and after few seconds start inhaling . once you see the smoke take the flame further away from it so it does not burn. you will see how far you need to hold the flame from it. if you dont burn the spice it will not be so harsh and hot.

3. invest in GVG it is the best you can have for spice
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

neo-kusto
#16 Posted : 4/16/2011 5:03:56 PM
Boris

how about the diet ?
and the pic ?

tnx!

smokerx
#17 Posted : 4/16/2011 6:20:10 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

neo-kusto wrote:
how about the diet ?
and the pic ?

tnx!

diet for smoking freebase or for changa ?

and what pic are you talking about ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

neo-kusto
#18 Posted : 4/16/2011 7:18:15 PM
Boris

died for changa,if in my changa will be IMAO
IMAO goes through the lungs to the blood
am i supposed to keep the diet ?

the pic is attached to my previous post,cant u see ?
the thing is that after 24 hours of freezing ,there r white particles floating ,instead of becoming crystals
what is that,and why its not yet crystallized ?
the other day,i had crystals after 14 hours,and now something strange is floating...
like Chinese soup...))))))))))

smokerx
#19 Posted : 4/16/2011 8:55:42 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

neo-kusto wrote:
died for changa,if in my changa will be IMAO
IMAO goes through the lungs to the blood
am i supposed to keep the diet ?

i would not worry about diet with changa. anyway maybe dont eat to much. it would be diferent if you taken dmt and MAOI orally than you would have to be on diet.

neo-kusto wrote:

the pic is attached to my previous post,cant u see ?
the thing is that after 24 hours of freezing ,there r white particles floating ,instead of becoming crystals
what is that,and why its not yet crystallized ?
the other day,i had crystals after 14 hours,and now something strange is floating...
like Chinese soup...))))))))))

no idea what that is but i guess you answered it your self. you should have used naptha not kerosene. i have no idea what to suggest maybe some other guys here will be able to help you man. im sorry for what happened. maybe not all is lost. wait for other replies. at least now you know that preparation is very important and i bet u, it wont happen to you next time Smile