We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
im Dutch Options

dutch
#1 Posted : 12/22/2010 2:54:01 AM

Dutch

Greetings all, im Dutch. i started on my way to becoming a psychonaut a few years ago. at the time i didnt know what that word ment or where psychadelics would eventually lead me. i have been cultivating mushrooms for personal use for a few years and at one time i had my PPL to "legally" grow ganja. after my first few mushroom trips i knew i was on to somthing and i soon after i started to look into other ethnogens. i was excited with what i found, but at this point i was treating psychadelics like other recreational drugs, just another high. i started trippin on a variety of substances, im the kind of person that would try anything once. this was before i became involved in the medical marijuana movement in my area. it took me a while to see them for what they are. i never imagined the power they contained. specificly, i learned so much about myself through psilocybin. i am more content with my life and im not the ball of anxiety i once was. im interested in learning how DMT will affect me. my goal i suppose is to do my own extractions and to learn and expirance what DMT and other related psychoactive compounds have to offer. im really just searching for knowlage about my self and the world at large. i find the outside perspectives and unconventional points of view you can gain with these substances facinating. i am excited to begin my journey into the realm of DMT. i crave the unknown
I CRAVE THE UNKNOWN

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Myco
#2 Posted : 12/22/2010 4:05:06 AM

73μ

Welcome to the forums....I too have had great learning experiences from sacred mushrooms.
arrive without traveling.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/22/2010 10:02:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome! Welcome to the Nexus!

Your story reflects that of many: Having a natural exploring spirit, but at first in with a more recreational orientation, and then eventually realizing that these substances can be more than just recreation, and having them really impact one's self-awareness and life in general.

I think you have come to the right place and that DMT will really impress you. Btw, do you have any plans on taking dmt orally (as pharma/ayahuasca or equivalents) ? What about extraction methods, any of them specially called your attention so far?

dutch
#4 Posted : 12/22/2010 10:32:20 PM

Dutch

what really caught my attention was the difference in the duration of the expirance when taken orally as opposed to smoking/vapeing. id love to expirance it all. id like to try my hand at making a snuff similar to yopo aswell. id also like to incorporate diff tryptamines such as 5-MeO-DMT and bufo into my studies.
I CRAVE THE UNKNOWN

Not Sure
#5 Posted : 4/13/2011 11:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I put Marijuana in the search engine and here I am saying I am Dutch too. Yeah!
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”