We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
outlined overview of my procedure Options

barrowingtime
#1 Posted : 4/12/2011 4:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lye and distilled water mix, 150g of lye, 1250ml distilled water
Slowly add into 5liter pan with powdered MHRB in the pan, slow stir until black goo
Add 2-2.5liters Solvent and stir for 40mins, keeping the pan/ingredients heated, cover with lid for 15-20mins
Pour solvent solution into glass bowl, then to glass tray, use fan to help evaporation
Re extract 2nd four hours after first, 3rd one hour after second, add 2 table spoons of NaOH to solution and extract 8-24hours after 3rd

Remove Dmt with razor, collect each. Wash all with small volume of Sodium Carbonate 8.5ph, use room temp neutral water, shake away*
(extra) wash any Sodium Carbonate away with room temp neutral water, Separate the solutions

Take Dmt/Solvent solution
Separate into separate smaller glass containers, or keep all as one...?
Move to fridge for 2hours, then to freezer until large crystals form, filter crystals with coffee filter and fan dry
put tray or (trays) of solvent back into freezer for more crystals until there is no more
Evaporate the remaining solvent and see whats left

Re-Crystallize if necessary, by dissolving collected crystals in enough hot solvent to dissolve crystals
cool to room temp, move to fridge for 2 hours, then to freezer, collect final crystals and store in airtight glass container
Evaporate the remaining solvent and see whats left.

Please, Comments.

Also some questions, wood or metal spoon for stirring or does it matter? Do i need a mg scale,i already have a gram scale???
I read somewhere not to use coated, or Teflon coated pans only metal, any truth to that?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

thpthial
#2 Posted : 4/13/2011 11:58:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello mate,

I have tried to address your procedure as much as I can.

I think you might have go a little confused with an A/B and a STB techniques.

Please do not do what you have suggested, it is dangerous. very dangerous.

keep trying though, i will help with whatever advice i can.

please note that i am using the first person for stylistic reasons please do not infer that i have ever done any of this, or would do any of this. i am posting this based on harm reduction and feel that the best way to get my point across is a first person critique. i do not make or take drugs. i do not endorse the manufacture or taking drugs.

barrowingtime wrote:
Lye and distilled water mix, 150g of lye, 1250ml distilled water
Slowly add into 5liter pan with powdered MHRB in the pan,

This seems fine for a ratio. I am a little worried by you using the word pan - as in sauce pan? you should really be doing this in _glass_ a large kilner jar or the such. DO NOT PUT LYE + WATER IN A METTALIC DISH, it will react!

but you can only do max 200g of mhrb with this.

are you using powdered mhrb?

Quote:

slow stir until black goo

you might find it easier to make a paste, then add more fluid to the paste. this is a common food cooking tehnique for
mixing powderes and liquids think rue (not syruan, but flour and butter) it stops clumps forming. cooking sites will beable to show this technique better.

Quote:

Add 2-2.5liters Solvent

this is FAR, too much, if you are doing 200g of mhrb, 3x150ml pulls of your chosen solvent

Quote:

and stir for 40mins, keeping the pan/ingredients heated, cover with lid for 15-20mins

NO NO NO, this is dangerous and completely not needed. DO NOT heat the pan, it shouldnt be in a pan, it should be in a GLASS JAR with a lid.

so instead of stiring, roll the jar end over end about 30 times then leave to settle. approx 1hr
now get a turkey baster and remove the solvent layer and put it in a new clean jar. (i used plastic drinks bottles - ones that had water in them and are clearly labeled PET)
put this jar in a cold freezer.

Quote:

Pour solvent solution into glass bowl, then to glass tray, use fan to help evaporation
Re extract 2nd four hours after first, 3rd one hour after second, add 2 table spoons of NaOH to solution and extract 8-24hours after 3rd

you will not need to do this if you follow my instructions for the previous step.

Quote:

Also some questions, wood or metal spoon for stirring or does it matter? Do i need a mg scale,i already have a gram scale???

you need a mg scale and use glass. you cannot do this without a mg scale.

please do not do what you outlined, it is wrong and dangerous. I would advise to do a straight to base tek (STB)
and to do a bit more reading on the forums about the STB teks. You did the right thing posting before you ebrked on this. please rethink and repost.

i am sure we can work something out that will keep your exposure to harm at a minimum. so keep up the posting. Smile

good luck!

thpthial.